• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chadz34

• Kalgorn

• J

• DaveFromColorado

Thanks for the host man, is that version actually better quality?....I didn't notice much between the 10 MB and 47 MB, except it's a little bigger.

Doesn't really seem to be any different. The quality on the track vids is VERY low on both version. The pictures are very clear. Don't remember what they look like on the smaller version though.

the red one's an l67!

but really cool video!!! nice job!

putting a L67 in a LQ1 video is like throwing salt on a open laceration! J/K, great video...although I would like to see the original one.

Thanks guys. I might have to make another one at somepoint. I just need more footage and pictures. I thought I made a good choice with the music. I might even make a tribute to the L67. :lol:

the music was a great chhioce, i would just have the music volume turned down a little bit next time, so you can hear the engine. I good sone to use is by Chevelle "the red" it gos high and low low for the car sitting at the light and high when the car takes off or launches. Get a clip of it or DL the entire song.

I have an awesome vid of my LQ1 doin' a kick ass burnout - but the front end is so messed up, I don't think it'd be worthy of any type of tribute video.

--Dave.