Finally Done The DOHC Tribute Video

chadz34

I am finally done my tribute video to the LQ1. The one before sucked major ass, but this one took me a week, I planned it, and it took careful selection of music. I think you guys will be pleased. :D

Sonyman, and I, have been talking, and you all in this movie, witness Sonyman's DOHC in action for the first time! In addition, you will also see a picture of me!

So, with that in mind. I need a host, now I have two versions because I was thinking for 56K users as well. I have a 10 mb version. And the big daddy full out 47 mb high quality version.

Now, I need a host that works. I'm thinking someone give me an email address, where I will attatch the files and they find a host and then we can enjoy my video. Or, someone posts a good working host.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chadz34

• Kalgorn

• J

• 1990lumina

Is that Tom Wright's 4dr red Lumina at the beginning of the vid? If so, that's no LQ1. :wink:

Yes it is, and no, it is not an LQ1...Far from it...But quick none the less

My 2 dyno runs were back 2 back 8)

Please email me the bigger version if you get the chance, AaronZ34@gmail.com

And next time you do this, let me know, as I have a bunch fo pics and videos of random 3.4s from the past still on my computer. Nice video!

Is that Tom Wright's 4dr red Lumina at the beginning of the vid? If so, that's no LQ1. :wink:

Yes it is, and no, it is not an LQ1...Far from it...But quick none the less

My 2 dyno runs were back 2 back 8)

Please email me the bigger version if you get the chance, AaronZ34@gmail.com

And next time you do this, let me know, as I have a bunch fo pics and videos of random 3.4s from the past still on my computer. Nice video!

Alright, send me some pictures. I couldn't leave your dyno runs out of this video. And I had no clue that that red Lumina wasn't an LQ1. But thanks guys, I did spend alot of time on the video and I'm glad you guys like it.

Bah... I really want that big vid. :lol: I'll give you access to a folder on my web space through FTP and let you upload it. It will take a while, but it will work. Lemme set everything up and I'll PM you what you need to do.

Man, I'd love to have another Z-34 just for the sound of the engine alone. Nice video, hope to see some more. I personally loved all the footage of the Z-34s.

Man, I'd love to have another Z-34 just for the sound of the engine alone. Nice video, hope to see some more. I personally loved all the footage of the Z-34s.

They have a distinctive engine sound. I love it to pieces. :wink: