'95 GP Coupe Cabin Air Filter

kfahn

Long and short of it, I have searched to no avail, and I want to know:

1) Does it exist?

2) If yes, where and how do you get to it?

Thanks in advance to the W-body gurus!

Nope, I believe its only on the 97+ w-bodys.

Then why the hell don't my 2000 have one? I think it came with one but some one took it out.

They don't come on the gp's but you can put one in.

Filters the air that blows through your vents.

Cars without a cabin air filter just suck fresh air through the cowl under the hood.

It was likely an option on the 97+ GPs. There is a hole for it, just some had it, and some didn't.

I installed one in an 02 Impala that didn't have one previously. It just lays in the hole.

The hole for it is above the blower motor, you have to pull one side of the cowl up to get to it.

Lol, whats the point *sisy girl voice* Oh my god! theres dust blowing around, im gonna die now, stupid GM!

You ever followed another car down 10 miles of gravel road through the woods on a calm day? If so, you wouldn't take that attitude... It is ABSOLUTELY miserable!

Mike

My mom's CL has one of those cabin air filters...I was surprised to see the amount of shit that it catches...however it was replaced at the dealership during the regular maintance...I got to see the old one, nice and dirty :D!

I kinda wish I had one

Sometimes I get in a rush and spill oil, tranny fluid, etc on the engine.. then it smokes up and is hard to breath in the car (even though the fan may be turned off, a little bit still goes through).

You guys also have to see it this way: Not only does it improve the cabin's air quality, but it also keeps the dust/dirt/leaves off of the AC's evaporator core (and believe me, it's a royal pain having to clean that sucker off!)

You guys also have to see it this way: Not only does it improve the cabin's air quality, but it also keeps the dust/dirt/leaves off of the AC's evaporator core (and believe me, it's a royal pain having to clean that sucker off!)

I remember someone a few years back cleaned one, got any pics of it?