Best Set-up for my stereo.

z34_nut

Well I've been fucking around with some ideas, and I was woundering what you guys would do with this set-up. This is considering the best hook-ups, hell if any-one wants, they can make a diagram for me.

anyway, this is the equipment.

Alpine headunit, CDA-9853

(currently do not know what the 4x6's are in the front, perhaps infinity reference.)

Polk DX series 5.25" components in front doors (this includes seperate tweeters)

Infinity Reference 6x9", 3 way in rear deck (with crossovers)

MRV-345

MRD-605

15" Alpine Type-R 2 Ohms

I've been thinking loosely, but I think I'm just too lazy to figure it out on my own. Thanks for the help!

Do your car have speakers in the dash or in the doors? I personnally would leave the 6x9's out of this all together, your just going to kill them with the Type R.

it has in dash, and doors.

the 6x9's are already in the car, and there is no reason to take them out. The biggest problem with the 15" is how it hit real low-mid, but doesn't hit much mid-high bass.

6x9's with amplified power should give them enough support to make them noticable at about mid range.

if you have aol, or anything like that, please feel free to AIM me, so we can discuss this. I was hoping for your support, you seem to know a decent amount about stereo systems, and I would like to talk to you personally.

All four of my interior speakers are amped and I can get great sound from them. Plus I got the amp for the two 12"'s. Sounds great! Personally I see no reason to remove the rear 6" x 9", unless you keep blowing them like Puggsley456, But I feel they just give you better mids, and help with lows and highs.