repainting software?

frusciante fan

getting my car repainted and i'm wondering about some options. i saw some article in a chevy magazine that talked about a program where you could preview different paint jobs on your car. wondering if there's anything else like it or something similar...besides paint and photoshop.

well i dont know of any program like that but here's what i would do. go to les schwabb and use their comp that shows you what their aftermarket wheels would look like on your car. when you choose your car color, you first choose the basic color and then it gives you like 30 shades of that color to choose from.

just a thought if you have no other options. :)

the less swchab thing sucks, they dont have any cars be4 a certain year, they had 97+ only GPs, and i didnt look at the others, but i doubt they have em

i found the program i was talking about. it's called digital paintbooth and it's from houseofcolor.com. doesn't look like there's a trial version or anything available though.