Brickyard 400 Spoiler

PsychoX

anyone know where i can get the inaugural rear WINDOW spoiler? i know only a few of the brickyard pace cars have them, they sit on the top of the rear window. i want one for my monte. help please!

they had them on the 5th gen pace cars as well

firstpacecar.jpg

no one has made them for the 5th gens but someone has for the 6th gens, but I doubt it will fit as the roofline is different.

n07.jpg

Doesnt auto vent shade make something like that? Pretty much the same as that, but not with all the lights and stuff. i've seen them for grand ams and sunfires and such, so maybe they make one for a monte

Doesnt auto vent shade make something like that? Pretty much the same as that, but not with all the lights and stuff. i've seen them for grand ams and sunfires and such, so maybe they make one for a monte

no they don't, I know what you are talking about though.

wtf rice??? so a pace car rear window Whelan light bar spoiler is RICE???

im sorry but thats messed up

and all 3 of those MC's are the sex!

I think putting anything on your car that isn't meant for your car is rice.. so him putting that on his car is rice. But the actual pace cars aren't rice. Everyone has their own opinions

Putting any spoiler above the rear window of a car just looks tacky. Add to that the fact that it's a light bar... what's the point?

It's called a solar wing. They do look good on certain vehicles.

I think putting anything on your car that isn't meant for your car is rice.. so him putting that on his car is rice. But the actual pace cars aren't rice. Everyone has their own opinions

well now that theory makes sence....... :roll:

SO I can have my big wing, my decails and my vibrant body kit, and still not be rice because it was actually marketed for my car. Excellent 8)

BTW, this whole rice thing doesn't make sence. IT's all in the matter of opinion and taste.