New Alpine Equipment for the New car.

z34_nut

Yeah man, all of these wounderful components are going into the the z34!

mrv-f345.gif

MRV-F345

• 75W x 4, V12 High Power Amplifier

• Digital Information Center

• Thermal Managment Processor

• Amplifier Link Ready

• Bass Engine®

• MOSFET Power Supply

• DC-DC PWM Power Supply

• Discrete Pre-Amp Stage

• STAR Circuitry

• Solid Copper Bus Bars

• Auto Over-Current Protection

• MultiMode

• Input Mode Selector Switch

• One Side Terminal Layout

• Gold Plated RCA Input Connectors

• Non-Fading Pre-Amp Output

mrd-m605.gif

MRD-605

• Advanced Class-D Mono Amplifier

• Digital Information Center

• Thermal Managment Processor

• Amplifier Link Ready

• Bass Engine® Function

• MOSFET Power Supply

• DC-DC PWM Power Supply

• Discrete Pre-Amp Stage

• STAR Circuitry

cda-9853.gif

CDA-9853

• 50W MAX x 4 High Power Amplifier

• 3 PreOuts (2V)

• SwingFace with GlideTouch Mechanism

• Satellite Radio Ready

• Ready for iPod®

• Bass Engine Pro™

- 6-Channel Digital Time Correction

- 6-Position HP/LP Digital Crossover

-Subwoofer Level Control

-Subwoofer Phase Selector

-Bass Focus

• 5-Band Digital Parametric Equalizer

• Media Xpander™

• CD-R/RW Playback

• MP3/WMA Decoder/Playback

• MP3 Text Information Display

• QuickSearch Function (MP3 Files)

• CD Text, CD Text Display, CD Text Scroll

• CD Shuttle Control Function

• Versatile-Link™ Ready

• MaxTune SQ Tuner

• Regulated 1-Bit DAC

• Wireless Remote Control Included

• OEM Steering Remote Ready

• Detachable Trim Plate

• Anti-Theft Detachable Front Panel

All I can say is I got an AWSOME deal for all of this equipment, brand new.

I can't wait to get it installed in my Z34...

Kewnwoods have a 1-5 ratio of returns due to overheating (this is on all NEW head-units), while Alpines return rate is less then half of that. Pioneer is like the Huffy of head-units.

I enjoy Polk, Infinity and Alpine. I have some serious research into most audio brands and those are the only 3 that I will buy.

Pioneer is like the Huffy of head-units.

You're thinking PYLE, or PYRAMID, not Pioneer. Get your P's and Q's straight. :lol:

yeah Pioneer definitly isnt the Huffy of head-units.....

lol or what about Dual???

No pioneer is the huffy. They offer some quality stuff, while most of the stuff they sell is the cheap wal-mart shit.

Pyle and Pyrimid are more like schwin. pure crap.

umm I don't know what you're talking about Pioneer stuff being Walmart like and cheap... :evil: All of my audio in my car is Pioneer and I've never had a single problem with my HU (45x4) or my speakers (6x9 4ways) or (4" 2ways). All have been great and sounded awesome for over 2 1/2 years now. Bought all of it brand new from Best Buy or Circuit City.

I am not a huge fan of Alpine anymore, I think that you can get more for your $ with some other brands out there now, but the stuff you listed looks like pretty decent stuff. I really like that face on the HU too.

yeah, my last head unit was a CDA-9811, with tilt face and everything else.

It's almost 1 1/2 years old now, so I opted for some-thing a little newer, plus the re-designed amplifiers with LED faces, and a Thermal Managment Processor made me turn over my old MRD-301.

I have had all pioneer at one point in my life, in my truck. The rubber on the outside of the speakers became brittle, and hard. They began to deteriorate. Those speakers came from Best Buy also, not wal-mart.

My head-unit was cool untill it started to board skip for some reason.

Pioneer makes the entry level stuff (shit) and the higher end stuff. Stay away from the former.

I agree though right now Alpine is just selling their name. They never had entry-level head units that look and cost that cheap. Best buy has some Alpine CD players for under $110, whereas 5 years ago their most basic unit was pushing $200. I can guarantee the company had an incentive for going that route.

Pioneer makes the entry level stuff (shit) and the higher end stuff. Stay away from the former.

I agree though right now Alpine is just selling their name. They never had entry-level head units that look and cost that cheap. Best buy has some Alpine CD players for under $110, whereas 5 years ago their most basic unit was pushing $200. I can guarantee the company had an incentive for going that route.

All I have is the higher level Pioneer stuff, which would be comprable to stuff you would get from Alpine. I looked at my speakers when i went out for lunch today, and the rubber surrounds, cones, and speakers in general look just like they did when I bought them. They have been in my car for over 2 1/2 years ,and I have never heard of anyone else having this cracking and breakage problems you've mentioned.

I think you quoted the wrong guy :wink:

As for the deterioration, I would be more then glad to take pictures, but the speakers were sold with the truck, along with the skipping head unit. The meterial was a compound. A mixture of some sort of plastic and ruber. It held up like shit. Those speakers were purchased brand new about 2 years ago.

I never had any problems with my 4 way pioneer amp.

Mine is older, they changed way cheaper when you first saw Summit had them. Mine cost me like 299 discontinued price. normally 399. Cost me 399 in the end after I bought the aux. input module. This was when CD Text first came out and only Sony and Alpine had it. Can not get the changer to skip even on the worst cd imaginable.

I prefer Sony Explode head units ONLY if it is mated to a 10 disc changer.

:smilielol: dude...i had a explode head unit...and a older sony 10 disc changer...and i couldnt get either of em to do anything BUT skip...even on BRAND NEW cd's... :lol:

back on topic though: ...thats some nice equipment...i loooove my alpine head unit...havent had any problems with it yet! :)

My head unit WILL skip and won't even read the cd sometimes. It is just like my old Alpine Pro series deck from 1990($600 and no internal amp and no sub RCAs Ha Ha what a joke) but a little no a lot better. Good thing I can put the cd in my PS2 and play it through the head unit on CD3 :lol:

Does that little sign say werd? As in word up homie or is that like weird? Is Werd a new slang term for people here? Cause I have seen it on other threads :lol: