'94 CS HUD wiring pinout

94CutlassSLCoupe

I'm trying to install the HUD into my 1994 Cutlass Supreme SL...it does not have the automatic climate control and I could not find the pigtails for the HUD, so i guess i have to wire it myself. Could someone give me the pinouts for the 2nd gen HUD???

Thanks!

how hard did you look? mine is way back there wrapped in lots of tape. Found it by accident, but you may want to make sure before you start hacking away just to find it when youre almost done.

looked behind the gauge cluster and couldn't find the big connector for the HUD unit...I also went to far as to take the climate control unit out and still couldn't find the little connector.

I'll bet your car has Auto Climate Control since its a convertible and a 3.4

true. Good luck though. If I'm back around flint soon (assuming youre there) Ill shoot over and help ya out. but if youve dug around, then youre probably right

I'm back in PA right now...started to wire it in...seems like it will be alright although its too damn hot to do anything right now....but i was dumb enough to go to the junkyard to score this:

dashpad2.jpg

dashpad1.jpg

I know that its blue BUT I have some SEM Graphite Dye coming (the stuff works great)...so I will cut that one up for the HUD (its in better shape than the one in my car)

Good luck, man. Too bad you're not still in flint or I would help you out. I just moved back last weekend, which is prolly when you left. Enjoy your time away from this shitty town.