Do I need an alignment after changing front and rear struts?

cutlass1991

I replaced the front and rear with the KYB's. THe car drives straight and rides fine, but it looks like the rear wheel on the drivers side is leaning away from the car. Not very much, but noticable. It is leaning away from the car, like the angle of this slash ((( \ ))) but obviously not to that extreme.

Any ideas? and is this an adjustment I can make or a shop has to do. I had the car inspected after i did the shocks/struts and it passed fine.

Looks like you have some camber issues... I'd take it into Dunn Tire and have them do an alignment... or atleast have them check the alignment for free.

I would absolutely recommend a professional 4-wheel alignment. When you changed all the shocks/struts you changed geometric angles that will affect your tire wear. For maximum tire life and the best handling, the 4-wheel alignment is the way to go. Well worth the cost in the long run.

Just my .02

Peace to all. (Except Islamofascists)

well, I guess i will be taking it in for an alignment soon then. I wish they weren't so damn expensive though. Thanks for your help guys.