how do i find out if my car came with keyless entry?

My car is a 95 cutlass supreme. It has quite a few options but the last owner was pretty hard on the interior. So I wouldnt doubt if they lost the remote.

Where do i look to find out if it had it? And if it does how much is a new remote?

thank you

I also see the remotes on Ebay go for $9.99 or less!

If I think of it, sometimes I'll do a search and pick up a couple. :)

Buick, Olds, Pontiac, Chevy, the logo on the front really doesn't matter.

But it MUST be a black rectangular style with LOCK/UNLOCK on the top row and TRUNK by itself in the middle. These will say "TRW" on the back. If TRUNK is next to a LOCK or UNLOCK button, it's the wrong remote.

TRW-branded remotes for Chrysler, Ford, and other imports will also work!

Which sticker is the spid tag? I found three stickers in my car 2 on the trunk lid and one on the spare tire cover. the one on the spare tire cover is completely wore off. I also checked for the wire by the antenna. There was one coming out of a harness that goes back to the taillights would that be the one?

SPID is the one that says "SERVICE PARTS IDENTIFICATION" across the top of it. It has a whole bunch of 3-digit codes on it. On earlier cars 88-89(?) it's located on the inside of the trunklid. On 90+ it's located on the spare tire cover.

Sorry to keep bothering you with this one but I dont want to buy a remote until I know for sure. all of the letters and numbers on the SPID are wore off so that is no help.

And there are all kinds of wires back by the antenna how do i know which one it is. is it labeled or something. There was a black one that i found is like a 18 or 20 gauge wire with some sort of connector on the end of it, could that be it. my car has an unusually high nuber of wires that are hooked up to nothing lol. so it is hard to tell

thanks for all of the help so far

Brandon