Do I need to drop it *56k No No

JJ77

Lower the front, god i hate the stock ride height in the front. BTW nice clean car you got!

You mean old stock. They aren't like that from the factory, it is just years that do it. I think you should, I was considering doing it to mine.

On a side note, HOLY UBER-PERFECT WHEELS BATMAN!!!

On a side note, HOLY UBER-PERFECT WHEELS BATMAN!!!

They're stock but I keep'em clean. By the way, what springs should I use when lowering

i personally don't think the front needs lowered, BUT...if you wanna do it i don't think it'll look bad either...so, i dunno...it really doesnt look bad the way it is though!

Intrax is supposed to be a little lower, but in real life I think their drop is no more than the ST's.

I can tell the front needs dropped more though, there's definitely more tire gap on the front. It's just not real noticeable in the first pic because the rear tires are more tucked so the fender is causing a shadow on top of the rear tire giving the illusion of equal gaps.

I had the entire knuckles out... I guess you can say special tools are recommended to get the knuckle out, I have the Kent Moore outer tierod and balljoint tool which pops those out real easy without hurting them. Once you have the knuckles out, a set of coil spring compressors is all you really need to put the springs on.

You can probably do it without pulling the knuckles out, but it seems like that might be a bit of a hassle.

Just ordered them should be here in 7-10 days, Thanks for the advice guys :D

nice!

I want to see some pics when its done...

theres just some-thing about your car that I'm drawn to!