I need the contact info for ADDCO.....

AWeb80

the cheapest i found it online was at truckperformance.com for like 150 plus 25 shipping unless you can get stuff from keystone, it was a little cheaper.

i think turbosedan might be trying to get rid of his?

Yep, it's for any first gen W-body.

The hardware might be incomplete, I don't really remember since I used OEM inner hangers and Monte bushings. Both the bars I bought at the time for some reason came with incomplete hardware. I think it was missing some of the Addco custom hardware that they have you replace the factory hangers with so it worked out just the same for me. I recommend using factory inner hangers anyway.

I'm one of the very few Addco owners who has had very few problems with it other than occasional noise on bumps.

Not to be rude or anything, but wouldn't it be inadvisable to sell these until you guys figure out what causes these things to break all the time and/or get replacement parts to keep it from breaking?

Nothing breaks with the configuration I have.

- Addco outer clamps and bushings.

- OEM inner hangers with Monte 22mm bushings.

No cutting or modifications required to the car either.

Not to be rude or anything, but wouldn't it be inadvisable to sell these until you guys figure out what causes these things to break all the time and/or get replacement parts to keep it from breaking?

i had a few problems. but that is because i lowered the car 1.5"...... so that then messed up the height the bar was set at.....i've got it fixed now and everything is kosher.