my new rims

cutty

yes i love them, she really likes them also, shes just really shy around people she dont know, and she was still sick, but she liked them

and we just got home at like 7pm :mrgreen:

damn!!!! we got home at about 3-4pm and thats stoppin in Toledo. I am really sorry about the nail in the tire, i would have gotten it fixed if i had known. Just so no one screws it up you may want to take it to belle or discount tire. I did tires in a shop for years and i wouldn't want to mount that tire on the chrome rim.

Oh and you also need a pic of you driving by the camera (the wheels spinning) it looked so damn good (i never got to see my own wheels spinning :D )

Glad it all worked out for us! And it sucks being home, gas it .20 more a gallon and Cigs are 2x the price (i don't smoke, but my woman does) It was nice to meet you and your fiance, i hope she feels better Later Jay

yeah we went up to lorain, to go by lake erie. hey its no prob about the tire, i can pug it at work for free, and i wont have to take the tire off. oh yes ill have to try the drive by pic. we did all this traveling and i only used 1/4 tank of gas. Oh it was nice meeting you and your fiance also.

i wanna see pics!

i loved jays old rims when i saw them in person.

oh yeah the pics will come today once i get the car all washed and waxed. and the rims polished.

Why did you use that picture of your car I LOVE those wheels/tires now I must get me a set too .... Dang you! :D

btw size and cost if I may ask? also that car is sick :shock: I love it.

Mark

Mark, does this mean I can finally have your polished Euro rims?! :lol: :lol:

Why did you use that picture of your car I LOVE those wheels/tires now I must get me a set too .... Dang you! :D

btw size and cost if I may ask? also that car is sick :shock: I love it.

Mark

Mark, does this mean I can finally have your polished Euro rims?! :lol: :lol:

Steve - Steve :leaving:

will see will see :D -- gotta save some greenbacks first :?

you got first chance when I do ...