Finally got new wheels!!!!! UPDATE no wheels got screwed.

Euro

Yes its true, after my loooooong search for 95-99 Monte Carlo wheels, it has finally ended. found these on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7966846249&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

From a non Z34( no red bowtie centers) off of a 96-97 LS. Still the wheels I wanted and i can find red bowtie centers for cheap to match the rest of the red decor on my car.

haven't made the final sale yet,(auction ends in a couple days) but im hoping to get them for maybe the starting bid price($80) if no one bids on them. Its been 4 days and no bids so im hoping im the only serious buyer. Its like $60 to ship all 4 from Arkansas. so it was a hella deal!! So these will go on my new BFG Traction T/A's when i buy them!!

UPDATE.

yeah well so i wrote her an email saying that I was going to wait until the auction ends to see if i can get them less than 160. So i wrote her that early this morning. I come on just now and she's written me two emails. One saying she put a "Buy It Now" option for the wheels for $160. The next email she tells me someone bought them out from under me. Im livid right now that she fucked me over....and mad at myself too.

She offered me some shitty bonneville wheels instead, but i told her hell no i dont want crappy bonneville wheels( the 93 sawblade looking ones)

well so no wheels for me...gotta keep searching. :evil:

lookin dope mAtt!!

too bad you didn't get the 98-99 Z34/LTZ rims, but those are 2nd best :wink:

i can't wait to see 'em on your new tires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah instead of buying them straight for 160, im waiting for the auction to end so maybe get em for less than that. So in less than 3 days they'll be mine!!!!!

yeah i was looking for another set of the polished looking 99 wheels, but these are a deal i cant pass up.

actually they're not too bad, a little bit of curb rash....but from the previous owner. Ive taken great care of my current stock wheels. Im not sure if i'll part with my stock wheels, they might stay and become winter wheels.

but Rare if you're interested ill consider lettin them go

Well, my dad was looking for some as close to mint as possible stock wheels. It's the only thing that has any kind of blemish on the exterior of the car, right now. He's pretty particular, as the ones on his car really aren't bad, either. But he's being picky. :roll: We're going to a junkyard today, so we'll see what we find. It would probably be smart to save those for yourself as winter wheels, anyway. It's funny, I was actually suggesting he pick up those same wheels. I told him they'd look pretty sweet on there, but....well....he's old, and foreign, so he's not comfortable with changinging such things. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
i dont want crappy bonneville wheels( the 93 sawblade looking ones)

Hey.. :cry:

lol dont worry i wasn't talking about your wheels. yours are very cool. Id like to have em on my car. The ones the woman offered me were the early 90s base SE model sawblades