• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stevo

• comptech_69

• Dirty Rockstar

• chadz34

it's called bleach and a e-brake, and bald 14's! I did a burnout with the stock 195/75/14's on my lumina with the ebrake on and it sure as hell didn't look like that! :lol:
:lol:

Dude! I have that reflective tape on my hardhat at work! :lol:

Since when did they make a lumina gt? :lol:

lol yeah the reflective tape came off my last car. It was an '87 caprice police cruiser. I put the tape on the mirrors two years ago and tried to take it off a week later and its content on staying on there.

:lol: haha the lumina gt thing was kinda a joke to see how many people believed that it was actually a gt. you would be suprized by the amount of people that did.. me and my frineds would just walk away from them laughing.

but anyways, that car gets the living shit beaten out of it on a daily basis and still runs good. the most damage I've ever done to it was bending the rear floor pan up about 3" form hitting a rock doing some off roading proving to my frined that the lumina could go further through the woods than his s-10 :lol: . The reason I don't mind doing work to it is becuase I had a euro given to me a while back with a cracked block, so I have an endless slew of parts... That and it keeps me busy when I'm bored.

yeah well you finally kinda got the smokeshow thing down. bald 14's almost.. e-brake and bleach no... (does anyone actually have an older w-body with a working e-brake??) they were old ass michelins off a 1971 mercedes 280s I owned.. hard and dryrotted as fucking hell... we put them on the front just for the pics because they spun so well and made so much effin smoke.. lol

But anyways I jsut decided that imma keep the car grey. Not the grey that it currently is (its like a dark silver metal flake paint actually) but the primer grey... It's just easier and less work to do. Mabye shoot a layer of clearcoat so the shit dosnt flake off or w/e.

um... so?

anyhow, if your gona paint it gray, look at the silver metalic that GM offered then, its a really nice color when its shined up.

Dude, let that poor fucking car DIE.

How old are you anyways like 16, 17? :lol:

the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Good idea.. Slap some Euro rims on it too..

EDIT: Dont listen to these guys.. If you think the car is worth it, by all means, go for it.. look what I have to work with:

dealertaail.jpg

lol.. Just clean all that goofy shit up.. Stripes=No go on a Lumi.. Too big, and unnecessary.. Get a Z34 hood, or add some louvres.. Keep the GT things though.. I kinda like those, lol

Yeah, I'm not about to get rid of the car. She's amazingly reliable and dosn't have much wrong with her. The stripes are definately going, I sanded them off yesterday :D .

I'm getting some louvers for the car that look pretty sweet. I jsut hope they look as good on the car as I'm hoping they will. Your lumie dosn't look too bad, just need a door and some tail lights? I still have the GT badges, I might eventually put them back on and see how many people I can still fool :lol:

If you add like, the louvres and put a Euro/Z34 interior in, paint the tail light frames to match your cars body color, and add the Euro 3.4 red bowtie center piece, then.. You can!

EDIT: if you want/need any dk. blue interior parts, let me know.. I have an assload of it..

If you add like, the louvres and put a Euro/Z34 interior in, paint the tail light frames to match your cars body color, and add the Euro 3.4 red bowtie center piece, then.. You can!

EDIT: if you want/need any dk. blue interior parts, let me know.. I have an assload of it..

Yeah I got the blue euro interior in for the most part. I have blue door carpeting/seats/dash/headliner but the rest i left the stock red.. it looks pretty cool (at least I think so). (EDIT: I could care less what anyone thinks about the interior becuase I like it, and its my car not yours.) I also made a custom euro grille and have the 3.4 red bowtie :D

EDIT: Added hood vents & spoiler

Some old pics, but you get the basic idea...

HPIM0731.jpg

358846_178_full.jpg

358846_168_full.jpg

358846_48_full.jpg

ca_1_b.jpg

I'll admit the spoiler I like is something you would probably find on a civic, but I want to cut it down a bunch to like 50% of it's height and make it look better (I like being able to see out of my rear windshiled TYVM!).

b_sub_LS023_WRX_Cwest_Spoiler6.jpg

Name it man.. Its all there.. Door panels, seats, headliner, carpet, arm rests, rear deck.... LOL..

Im going to drop a :thumbsdown: on that spoiler.. It does EXACTLY as the name implies.. Spoils.. Even cut down.. Just get a factory Euro or Z34 one..

PM me on Dk blue part interest