Paint job... hmmmm

comptech_69

DigitalOutsider that picture is hilarious!!! :lol: *saved to My Pictures*

I say paint it one color, preferably a darker color, and tint the fuck out of the windows :thumbsup:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stevo

• comptech_69

• Dirty Rockstar

• chadz34

Just because we have no life and have nothing better to do with ourselvs...

You know, I was going to mess with the picture to make it funny, but there was really no reason to. You did it pretty sufficiently yourself.

Anyways... Yeah the tires suck ass. I started to put my rims on today, but got distracted with other things, like puttin on the bumper cover that was in better condition and trying to finish up the bodywork. So yeah I guess the red stripe is definately out... No worries I wasn't too fond of it either after looking at it for a while. All the door/bumper trim is going too. I wish I could find the pics of that flat black Z, it looked awesome. But yeah I'm thinking all blue or black. I have red pinstriping that I picked up somewhere and I might do a factory-like pinstripe on it if its black, not too sure though. The blue I was shooting for in the picture (which I definately didn't get) is a little lighter than the blue that the bumpercover is. Actually, here's a pic of the blue that I'm thinking about...

blue.jpg

In comparison to the bumpercover...

HPIM1398.jpg

those arnt ur rims are the.....icky, but anyway, that blue is cool, go for it, mabye if u got some money some sparkles in it

that is called metal flake not sparkles :roll: that blue looks alright just make sure you get it in metallic(already has metal flakes in it) it will hide most of the dents you missed :?

yeah you have to clean the gun by taking it apart before you can use a different color in the gun it sucks. :bash: but i agree it is sparkly(which adds in hiding small dents) i don't paint professionally i just do it as a side project.

I'm not going to metal flake the blue this time around because it's only going to be a shit paintjob so the car is all one color after the bodywork. Yeah, I know there's alot of dents I still haven't messed with yet, right now I'm concentrating on the rear of the car, because its jsut like on big effin dent. :lol:

When the car gets the real paintjob, this is the blue it's going to get sprayed, and hell yes it's metal flake :D (Although you cant see it in the pic).

blue2.jpg

I need to replace the front fenders, hood and passenger door. The left front fender is my fault for getting a little too playful in the snow, but the trunk, roof, and hood are from my frineds thinking it was ok to climb over my car multiple times. heh... and the door and fender, well that was my other friend opening the door when I was backing up and the door hitting a snowbank and getting wrapped around into my fender. Needless to say I don't talk with those idiots anymore.

The Door:

IMG00011.jpg

honestly, keep the car and use it as a winter beater/daily driver and if you are still into the LUMINA then buy another one and fix that one up so that you can store it and mod it when you get the $$ and have the time. as for the photochop pics i do adore the black/grey two-tone one...reminds me of the NASCAR edition Z34 :wink: