please help lowering spring question

dohc v6

i have some new spring i bought the intrax one but they are not the same as the stock ones. now i went to dykz34 website but it does not work. so i need to know how to place them in the cushions so they dont rub or anything else. i need a response fast please

The upper rubber cushion is keyed onto the upper mount and I don't think it should move much. The end of the spring needs to fit snug in the little ditch for it.

There is a place for the bottom cushion to fit the bottom end of the spring too. You want the middle between the 2 "ears" on the bearing to be approximately centered on the same line that the edge of the spring sits in the upper rubber mount.

I know my words probably don't make sense, it's not something I can explain without pics, and I don't have any pics here at work.

ok so the plate that has the studs on it the spring should fit snug against that part and the bottom what should that be and how should the plate be located. because i f you have it wrong then it will clunk

the top

if i take the part that has the studs on it and bolt it up there then the spring should fit snugly against the rubber part

the bottom

does the spring fit in the little grove and the spring hit the end of the rubber like the front or is there a space

my question is how to line up the metal baring plate that the bottom of the spring sits in . what should it be lining up with

well now i am having a problem with the spring when it is under tension to have the bearing plate separate. basically the bearing plate does not stay flat as you rotate the assembely i dont know why this is and if it would even out after there in the car.