Suspension Techniques springs update **LINE CANCELLED**

DiscoStudd

**UPDATE 5/6/05** Springs are discontinued! Read my post below...

For those who don't remember, I ordered up a pair of Suspension Techniques front lowering springs from JC Whitney back around the 10th of February. After I placed the order they sent me an e-mail saying they'd ship on March 11th. I just got a postcard today from JCW saying that the springs are on backorder and won't be shipped until April 7th!

Bastards!!! So if anyone plans on ordering the ST's, plan on a 2 month (or longer) wait until you get them. I'll be sure to post an update when they finally arrive.

• 1 month later...

Well here's the latest on the ST springs:

I got another postcard last month saying that it would be May 9th when they shipped out (that was the last straw!!! I'm moving on 5/31, so they were going to get an angry call from me if they bumped the date again.)

So I checked my order's "status" today and they said, and I quote, "line was cancelled." I checked to see if they refunded my Visa gift card that I paid for the springs with, and they did, so all hope is not lost (I got 96 extra bucks to spend towards a new Barbecue Grille!!!)

So screw JC Shitney and their "discontinued" springs! Maybe next year I'll get a set of Intrax front springs and the Birchmount rear leaf to match :shrug: ...

i think you could put the fux code front springs in your car with the dohc or 3800 and it would lower the front. you just have to get them out of a 3100 powered w-body. 8)

FWIW: What is the difference between the ST springs and the Intrax springs?

The Intrax are progressive, the ST are not.

ST claims 1.2" lowering, Intrax claims 1.8". As far as I can tell, they both lower about the same amount in real life.