Wallpapers of W's

Prospeeder

aww, im such a born photographer, lol, they were originally 2580x1932, but now there like 1700xsomthing, im glad u like my car, lol, anyone else with there nice w's with high rez pics, id love to see a Lumy Z34 or a Cutty vert, mabye some regals anyone? 800x600 is lowest we want, cause most here i assume would be above that rez

If my camera was half assed I'd have some nice pics of my Lumina (not Z34) up..but since the camera takes 640x480 res max it sucks lol. WOOEE Epson PhotoPC 500! lol

- Jeff L.

ohh nice, got any bigger pics of it? or is that it, i can probablby make it bigger w/o pixlating it, then host it Z34 Nut

notice in all my pics, the black trim on the headlights is perfect, :twisted: fireworks rocks, lol, it was horrible, like peeling off, it needs to be repainted, i have interior shots if anyone has a fetish for a mint tan TGP interior pic

i think we need some high res. pix of mfewtrail 's black TGP...that thing would make the sweeeetest wallpaper EVAR!!!! :twisted:

:D I'll definitely have some high-res. pics whenever I upgrade to a new digi cam soon(I want a 4-5 megapixel cam w/ the 10x zoom..I've got a few that I'm trying to decide on). My current old 2.1mp cam takes about 16XX x 12XX pictures at the largest, and they appear grainy looking so I usually have to resize them down to 1024 x XXX to get them looking like normal pictures.

Thanks for pic hosting tip. I have my own host so I put them there.

Here is my little Z34 picture collection

Chevrolet-Lumina-Z34-01.jpg

Chevrolet-Lumina-Z34-02.jpg

Chevrolet-Lumina-Z34-03.jpg

Chevrolet-Lumina-Z34-04.jpg

Chevrolet-Lumina-Z34-05.jpg

Chevrolet-Lumina-Z34-06.jpg

Chevrolet-Lumina-Z34-07.jpg

Chevrolet-Lumina-Z34-08.jpg

Chevrolet-Lumina-Z34-09.jpg

Chevrolet-Lumina-Z34-10.jpg

Chevrolet-Lumina-Z34-11.jpg

Chevrolet-Lumina-Z34-12.jpg

Chevrolet-Lumina-Z34-13.jpg

Chevrolet-Lumina-Z34-14.jpg

Chevrolet-Lumina-Z34-15.jpg

Chevrolet-Lumina-Z34-16.jpg

I posted a couple 800x600's of my 01 GTP in the members ride section, I also have *most* of the pics in 1024x773 or so if anyone wants the larger ones(note the ones with "b" at the end of the filename are the ones I have in larger form, the rest, I sized down to how they're shown).

EDIT:

IM002937a.JPG

IM002934a.JPG

IM002938a.JPG

I also have some 800x600's and maybe some 1024x773 sized pics of my 93 SE in the members ride section(I also have most of those in larger versions if I didn't post them in that thread).