• volante spade
    • volante ace
    • asa ar1
    • other...add a post with your thoughts/suggestions

alessio vottoria:

VT1043.jpg

vittoria on TGP:

708013_23_full.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rss kama:

VT1364A.jpg

kama on TGP:

708013_22_full.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

volante spade:

VT2049.jpg

volante ace:

VT1516.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

asa ar1:

asa_ar1_ci3_l.jpg

asa on TGP:

708013_20_full.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

voxx MG:

voxmg.sml.ang.jpg

voxx on tgp:

708013_21_full.jpg

vote for what would look best on one of these:

tprix9.jpg only red!!

make suggestions too...

yuck, none, get one of the eagle alloys

062 062.jpg

077 077.jpg

and more, i really like the 062's, too bad the ones i wanted are now discontinued, but those are all bad choices for rims on ur car

4727521full1fr.jpg

that makes me sad.. I won't be driving that car this year for the first time since 1999. I could drive it, but it won't go any faster than 55, which is where it redlines given it doesn't have 3rd gear or OD. :bawl:

5 spokes are ok but i want something with some lip that stands out.....eagles are way over done...i do think they look decent though...i just don't want what ever other person on this forum has.....eagle 77's they do look nice but why would i want something so common on such an uncommon car!!

those 062's look nice though!! do they come in 18's (although id prob go with 17s) and how much do they weigh??

4727521full1fr.jpg

sorry but those 5 spokes are just bland (not to mention round and fat spokes) they dont go with this car imo...and 16s... :?

these are they asa ar1's (i did quick in photoshop, i lowered the car a few inches too!):

708013_20_full.jpg

these are voxx MG's (excuse low quality on the photoshop, didn't find any good pix of the wheels to work with):

708013_21_full.jpg

I'd like to see how the alessio vottoria look on your car.. They have that "double 5-spoke" look..

The asa ar1's look okay just not my style

I don't like gunmetal on those MGs.

I kinda like the Asa AR1's.

EDIT: I seem to recognize that black car..can't remember where I saw it. :wink:

EDIT AGAIN: Here's a red TGP w/ some form of aftermarket wheels(the car was for sale here or at the TGP board at one point..don't remember what the wheels are, but I kinda like em').

red_tgp.jpg

Get the Eagle 077's.....yes i'm biased......but do keep the crosslaces because thats what came on the car.....and the TGP's could become collecters someday...

100_0285.jpg

yeah ur right they do look nice, esecially on ur car with the lowering!! i still want something different though...

another photoshop with the rss kamas:

708013_22_full.jpg

Can one of you guys chop the black/polished lip version of the AR1's onto a black TGP?

asa_ar1_blk_ci3_l.jpg

The picture is angled...I might have a TGP shot hosted thats angled for an easier chop on my members ride post or cardomain site(if not, I'll look for a suitable one through my old pics). I tried to find the AR1's for sale and didn't come up w/ much when searching for them, might have to find a car w/ the 114.3 pattern to look up so I can find em(tirerack still lists them, but a lot of other places don't..I found a ton of replicas, but none in the black form ASA offers).

EDIT: the wheels list for a 1998 BMW 3series(looked it up just to get a price, I believe they also offer a 5x114.3 version for some application) and are $199/each for 17's, and $229 for 18's. They also list a 17'' "R" and 18'' "R" wheel..no idea there. Ah, I see the "R" difference now, they're 9'' wide vs. the regular 8'' wide. They weigh 21lbs/each. IF the backspacing and all checks out, these will be the wheels I'm after most likely later this year(have two or three others in mind...gonna be a tough decision :wink: )

[/img]