Monte Carlo Z-34/ lumina LTZ rims

W_bodylover

How much would a set of Monte Carlo Z-34 Rims Cost?

Check eBay often. I was looking for a set a while back and would occasionally see them for around $100/set. I almost bid on a set that were within driving distance for, I think, $110, but at the last minute decided to put the money to better use. Most junkyards (at least around here) would probably charge more than that.

What about GP 5 slot gray/sliver rims?

GP 5-spokes? I did get a set of those from eBay. I paid $120 and drove an hour to pick them up. When looking for those, be careful to get the right ones. The '94-'96 style has a recessed "PONTIAC" on one spoke and will fit 1st & 1.5 gen W-Body's. The '97-up ones have more + offset and might "tuck-in" to far on a 1/1.5 gen car causing rubbing.

I'll also add that as for the Monte Carlo Z34 wheels, if you're talking about the shiny ones with the "hex nut" center cap ('98-'99 Monte) - there are 2 styles of those too. The 1.5 gen ones have wider looking spokes than the 2nd gen ones. The 2nd gen ones have spokes that taper slightly more and have more + offset.

ha ive been looking for those forever! I found some last summer for 152 for 4(were the 98-99 Monte ones) but decided to do brakes instead.

Now i cant find anything close to the deal that those were. Ebay has them going for like 100 a wheel on most auctions...which is a ripoff.

anyways thanks for stealing my idea, :lol: j/k and ill have to keep better watch out for wheel deals now that more people are lookin for em