Replacing Bulbs in a Delco CD player

GOT2B GM

Has anyone replaced the burned out bulbs in their Delco CD player? Only a couple of my buttons light up now and its hard to hit the button you want at night time. The CD player is out of 96 MC. What bulbs does it take and what is the procedure to access them?

Thanks

They are properly LEDs that have to be soldered onto a circuit board. And to access them you'd have to take apart just about half of the CD player and then remove the front face plate as much as possible. There will probably be a circuit board on the front of the face plate, and your lights or LEDs will be on the of side I'm guessing..

- Jeff L.

They are probably regular bulbs, it's uncommon for an LED to burn out in that short of time. But anything is possible.

I changed the bulbs in my lumina's old cd player. I found some similar style of bulbs at http://www.partsexpress.com They were a little smaller, but they worked just the same.

If your good with a soldering iron it's not a hard job to change them at all.

I took apart a few Delco cassette's. Pretty simple to take apart, the bulbs were not LED's, just regular bulbs. Easy to remove too. Try taking it apart and take the old bulbs to a hardware store, maybe that would help.