Would bad spark plugs..................

HokemBokem

Make my car start rough and idle shitty? Give me rough/poor accelration? Bad gas mileage?

Becasue lately Ive been having all these problems and almost everything has been changed and spark plugs and wires have not been one of them.

yes, yes and yes :D

Thats what I thought. I bought new plugs a while ago but I posted them on here and everyone said they would fuck my shit up. What are the best plugs to get for our W's IIRC I used to hear people talking about AC Delcos or something? Also what wires are the best also?

ac delco plugs by far. i've never had any problems with them in my engines

spark plug wires i'm not too specific about i had some factory replacement borg warners in at one point, never had any problems with them. but everyone says acdelcos are the best in that department.

Get the AC Delcos that are stock for your car. Nine times out of ten that'll help if you have aftermarket and your shit's fucked up.

Well I dont have aftermarket plugs/wires on there. I have never changed the one I have now and dont know if any previous owner has. Recently My car has been getting terrible gas mileage/running really rough ect. and I need to find the solution.

Oh and BTW how much is this all gonna cost me for the plugs and wires? Im already broke and dont really want to wip out the credit card again :lol:

Get the AC Delcos that are stock for your car. Nine times out of ten that'll help if you have aftermarket and your shit's fucked up.

Well I dont have aftermarket plugs/wires on there. I have never changed the one I have now and dont know if any previous owner has. Recently My car has been getting terrible gas mileage/running really rough ect. and I need to find the solution.

Oh and BTW how much is this all gonna cost me for the plugs and wires? Im already broke and dont really want to wip out the credit card again :lol:

?? The original owner? Didn't your engine just get rebuilt? I would think they'd change plugs at the very least... But maybe not...

?? The original owner? Didn't your engine just get rebuilt? I would think they'd change plugs at the very least... But maybe not...

Thats what my dad asked also. I was looking over the reciept showing what all he did and spark plugs is not on there. And all of my add ons are the same also. Like power steering, alternator, ect.

tehy rebuilt a engine, that has NOTHING to do with the vent line and for no reason would have touched it.

your cars 10 years old now, shit can break.

tehy rebuilt a engine, that has NOTHING to do with the vent line and for no reason would have touched it.

No, he said earlier they replaced his fuel pump too.

No, he said earlier they replaced his fuel pump too.

Yea a while back the replaced a fuel pump and fuel filter. Thats why I think that thats their fault.

Well I hope the new plugs/wires will fix my problem. I went to Auto Zone's website and found out its 5 bucks for Ac Delcos per plug and 35 bucks for AC Delco wires. That means this is going to be about 70 bucks :shock:

i know this is old ... but w/e ... maybe not :shrug:

i've been having the same issue with my car and light hesitation (starting to make me worried ... head gaskets)

anyway, how are the delco rapidfires for the 3100's and 3400's?

is it good for lets say ... 50hp? :lol: but sense its a performance plug does it do any better then the bosch plati's?

My dad says he doesent think its the spark plugs and he says it could be the fuel injectors so I put a bottle of Injector cleaner in the tank. I am going to pick up some Ac delco rapidfires tho once I get some more money.

I would avoid bosch plugs and stick to acdelco as ive had exelent luck with the delco's. Nothing bad against bosch I run nothing but p4's in my 89 mustand and 91 bronco and they are great but I didnt like the way they ran in my 90 GP TSTE. And the delco's are much cheaper about 1.50 a plug.