My new wheels!!! *Everybody loves PICS!*

Bossman429

My Valentines day present to myself. I cleaned them and put them on last night. Won on E-bay off of a 2nd chance offer.

Out of the box:

new.jpg

I cleaned up the old STE wheels as best I could, but they weren't worth taking pictures of. Heres some before and afters on the new wheels:

banda.jpg

banda2.jpg

Pics on the car today ( a free DVD rewinder to anyone who can guess what car is parked next to mine :wink: The people who own it look like the typical W-body owner who know nothing about their car.):

newwheels.jpg

side.jpg

side2.jpg

They are a crapload lighter than the old STE wheels! Less rotating mass = faster acceleration. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Now paint that valence!

That's no shit! The previous owner painted it, but didn't primer, so it all flakes off.

A project for this summer perhaps.

I'll get all the other questions answered later, gotta go to class.

damn those cleaned up nice as hell?! i'd also like to knowwhat you used

Short and sweet:

Eagle 1 A2Z Wheel cleaner in an orange bottle. I get it at Wal-Mart for $3.99. It's the BEST wheel cleaner I've ever used. The Beretta used to have white laced wheels on it, and this stuff was the ONLY cleaner that made them bright white! I've used EVERYTHING out there, and that stuff is the only thing I'll use now.

4-doors look awesome with 5-spokes. Should get them powdercoated white.

Nah... I thought about getting the white versions of these wheels, but they are hard to find in a set of 4 around here. I also wanted to get rid of the all white look, plus no1kicker already has the white on white GTP wheel look! I like the look, but with a car like this, diversity can be difficult everyones looks like yours, unless it's maroon.

What did you pay for em?

$250 after shipping. I thought it was a good deal since I paid almost twice that for the wheels on the Beretta. They look like they were well taken care of, and never have had any wheel weights on the front. :D

Close! This one has a maroon interior.