Tire size 225 50r 15

Porpous is Drag use only.

usw-84-5712.jpg

$77.76 for 2

with 2 of these on it.

131gforcev1.jpg

$271.96 for the tires 135 a pop

Order Total: $350+shipping

Considering they are exactly 10% smaller then stock. i would assume first gear would shift out at 40mph 2nd at 76mph and 3rd at 104mph and since i already shift 2 times during a run 1-2 2-3 i wont loose any time there. I would expect better 60foot times and a .2-.5 decrease in E/T. Does this sound resonable?? or am I out of my mind?

Did you look at the offset and everything on those wheels? They're probably intended for use on some RWD and likely won't work.

I was just going for cheep rims i didnt get into to much detail about them.

Am I crazy to think that this type of setup would lower my e/t significantly.. my 60foot is 2.252 or something..

If it's an RWD offset, they'll probably stick out a lot. That probably doesn't matter if you're only using them on the track.

I would be a little concerned about too little offset (sticking out too much) though. I've always heard those stupid 13" lowrider wheels with the negative offset that stick out are hard on CV joints. If these don't have enough offset, you may run into the same problem.

Consider Azenis, if you're gonna go with a tire like that. They're cheaper, and since Falken is releasing a new Azeni, dealers are trying to get rid of existing stock like the crack dealer on the corner.

Consider Azenis, if you're gonna go with a tire like that. They're cheaper, and since Falken is releasing a new Azeni, dealers are trying to get rid of existing stock like the crack dealer on the corner.

sounds good.. i did a serach and found some mean looking ones but they are not avalible yet. $=?