• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prospeeder

• supreme_style21

• Dannymik

• GP1138

i see Treps Cutlass, and i like it, must be the cladding, i love that stuff, lol

Glad you like it. I've gotten some good comments about the side cladding, but unfortunatly I have taken it off the car as it wasn't meant for my 91 model year Cutlass. The other reason its off, is because it was held on with 2 INCH DRYWALL SCREWS.

awww but i liked it, lol, i love the cladding on GM cars. alot of people say its tacky and smooth is better, i think smooth is boring! Grand Ams where the last of the cladding :cry:

who? whats he drive?? hey, be nice, lol bloated goldfish....

Some old Grand Prix ....runs this gay forum at http://www.rudefyet.com....thinks he's cool all the time even though he drives a piece of shit...you'll know him when you meet him

doesn't he drive an LE? I bet he thinks he pimpin in that ride :lol:

Yeah he photoshopped his sig to actually make it look better then it really is....what a loser

The Intrigue is a very color-dependent car. I feel the same way with the new Impy and the 94-96 GP. White, and most ligh colors look like ass. But a black, or dark blue Intrigue looks great to me. I've also driven one with the 3.5L shortstar and it has quite a bit of pep.

awww but i liked it, lol, i love the cladding on GM cars. alot of people say its tacky and smooth is better, i think smooth is boring! Grand Ams where the last of the cladding :cry:

I dig the cladding, don't like the ribs. I like it smooth, like the Bonneville GXP and 97-03 GT/GTP's which have cladding, but ribless.

I'm a minimalist though, I prefer a clean look. Anything more to me looks gaudy. I want to shave the ribs from my 89's cladding soooooo bad.

I guess I'm one of the few that likes the looks of the Intrigue. I think a black one, lowered with chrome 19" wheels, completely blacked out with tint, would look pretty badass.

who? whats he drive?? hey, be nice, lol bloated goldfish....

Some old Grand Prix ....runs this gay forum at http://www.rudefyet.com....thinks he's cool all the time even though he drives a piece of shit...you'll know him when you meet him

doesn't he drive an LE? I bet he thinks he pimpin in that ride :lol:

Yeah he photoshopped his sig to actually make it look better then it really is....what a loser

Oh he has that fucked up offroad edition GP. That's almost worst than that faggot Shaun who drives that multicolored piece of shit.

The Intrigue is a very color-dependent car. I feel the same way with the new Impy and the 94-96 GP. White, and most ligh colors look like ass. But a black, or dark blue Intrigue looks great to me. I've also driven one with the 3.5L shortstar and it has quite a bit of pep.

Mines the really dark green color forest green I think. It definatly has quite abit more pep then the old 2.8, and is quite improved in handling, braking, and standard options. Although I still prefer the way cutty's look, Intrigues have a very cookie cutter design. I never thought I'd need a car with heated

leather buckets, cant live without'em now.

Mines the really dark green color forest green I think. It definatly has quite abit more pep then the old 2.8, and is quite improved in handling, braking, and standard options. Although I still prefer the way cutty's look, Intrigues have a very cookie cutter design. I never thought I'd need a car with heated

leather buckets, cant live without'em now.

your not kidding when it comes to the heated seat option...its on everyday for at least the first 15 minutes of my ride to work in the morning. Its also a teasing item when I have passengers in the car and they have to sit in there cold leather seats.

The Intrigue was the shortest lived, didn't have any "gotta have" engines, and frankly never really looked like a w-body to me. (you know how you can look at like a '92 GP and a '92 Lumina and tell they are basically the same car, whereas if you look at an Intrigue and an Impala, or an Intrigue and a GP or whatever, they don't seem anything alike. It just doesn't seem to fit in to me, and I never liked how they looked.

Shawn

I know. In theory it would work. But someone is gonna say, Grand Prix is my least favorite. Then a GP owner is gonna get offended and be like, OH YEAH.. well.. Monte Carlos suck. And it'll continue from there. Its been posted before. Doesn't work.

Hey, seems to be just fine, dont u think? huge bashfest my ass, u need to have more faith in people, and its impossible to like them all 100% intrige or Impala, u like them as much as a grand prix or cutlass?

I guess I'm one of the few that likes the looks of the Intrigue. I think a black one, lowered with chrome 19" wheels, completely blacked out with tint, would look pretty badass.

You're not the only one shawn, as I like them too. My next car if I don't move to a snowy climate will be a 2000 or 2001 Prix GT/GTP or Intrigue. Otherwise I'll be keeping the cutlass and getting a 4x4 too.

I know. In theory it would work. But someone is gonna say, Grand Prix is my least favorite. Then a GP owner is gonna get offended and be like, OH YEAH.. well.. Monte Carlos suck. And it'll continue from there. Its been posted before. Doesn't work.

Hey, seems to be just fine, dont u think? huge bashfest my ass, u need to have more faith in people, and its impossible to like them all 100% intrige or Impala, u like them as much as a grand prix or cutlass?

LMAO You've got a lot to learn, young grasshopper. I've been around a lot longer than you have and there have been others around longer than me. Its been done before and its turned into a fight. Maybe this one will.. maybe it won't. Its still open, so don't start in with me now, or it will head downhill. And no, I don't like the Intrigue or Impala as much as I like the GP or CS. People get offended when something they take pride in is bashed. Its human nature, my friend. In a different, unrelated post, for example, I had made a negative comment about the new Colorado truck. As it would be, a guy here likes the Colorado truck and had just purchased one. I stepped on his foot by bashing it, and, perhaps rightfully, received negative comments about my interests. Its easy to bruise pride and ego. But it takes a mature audience to not let it spiral out of control. The majority of the people on here are quite able to handle it. But it only takes one bad apple to spoil the basket.

You're not the only one shawn, as I like them too. My next car if I don't move to a snowy climate will be a 2000 or 2001 Prix GT/GTP or Intrigue. Otherwise I'll be keeping the cutlass and getting a 4x4 too.

Very few, IMO, look good. It takes a hell of a decked out Intrigue to catch my attention. The flat gray ones that are so seeminly common do not catch my attention. Like you said, the black/chrome loaded high end combination really stands out.

whereas if you look at an Intrigue and an Impala, or an Intrigue and a GP or whatever, they don't seem anything alike.

Is that a bad thing? I don't necessarily want my vehicle looking almost identical to every other vehicle on the road. I hate blending in. The best years GM had was when all the divisions were very seperate, different looks, different engines, different customer markets.

if you look at an Intrigue and an Impala, or an Intrigue and a GP or whatever, they don't seem anything alike. It just doesn't seem to fit in to me, and I never liked how they looked.

ya know what...i alwayz that that intrigue looked different also...BUT, last night i saw one coming up the street @ night, and you can deffinatly tell its a w-body when you look @ the front in the dark IMO...i actually thought it was a cutlass or GP coming up the street... :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Least Favorites: Intrigue, any 4-door that's not a gen 2 GP, gen 1.5 montes

Favorites: All CS Coupes/Converts (obviously lol), B4U GP, TGP and anything with a 5-speed