Least Favorite W-Body

Prospeeder

Whats ur Least Fav  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Whats ur Least Fav

What W-Body is ur least favorite, and for the heck of it, which is ur favorite? try not to get into too much bashing or anything also.

I Dislike Cutlass's, any and all, i hate there styling so much, they remind me of an old lady version of a Nissan 240SX (coupes), i do like the digital gages, and convertables are nice

My most Favorite, 90 TGP and 91-93 GTP grand prixs, i really like the styling, 94-96 is a tad bland for my taste, i like heavy cladding and crap like on Pontiacs of the early 90's

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prospeeder

• supreme_style21

• Dannymik

• GP1138

well, im sure people could nicely state what they dont like and grow up, and not be like, {car here} sucks a big dick, i hate those peices of shit, cause my cars way better.

well, im sure people could nicely state what they dont like and grow up, and not be like, {car here} sucks a big dick, i hate those peices of shit, cause my cars way better.

I know. In theory it would work. But someone is gonna say, Grand Prix is my least favorite. Then a GP owner is gonna get offended and be like, OH YEAH.. well.. Monte Carlos suck. And it'll continue from there. Its been posted before. Doesn't work.

i can say i like the regals the least, it is more of a car for long trips, unlike my womans (now winter beater) 1996 gtp which beats the shit out of your kidneys. I like z34's but i hate the LQ1.

So with that said i would like a z34 with L67 in it and that would be about perfect, unless it was a red with white top and white leather cutty convert with a l67, BONER!!!

Just a little tip... it's "Intrigue"

My least favorite is probably the Impala, just because of it's bland, cookie cutter look & ugly as sin taillights.

My fav is the GP, specifically the 94-96, because of their clean lines.

digitaloutsider.

it hasnt started anything yet, just chill out, if u w-body people are so mature, then u will act like it correct, who cares, whats the worst that could happen?

I have a bad feeling this is going to turn into a flamewar. Mods, just lock it before it starts..

jesus people. IF some people don't get in ahissy fit it's fine. I could care less if other don't like my car, it's mine, not yours thats the whole point of doing this thred.

It's not like we drive expensive exotics, shit our cars are the same besides a few engine choices and spring rates and etc. Hey if i can be mature about this i hope most others can.

hard call.. I don't really care for first gen Regals that much, but I love the second gens.

I also don't care for any non-Z34 Lumina, mainly because 90% are trailer trashed POSes... I also think they're pretty bland looking. :? honestly, it's very rare to see a Lumina around here that isn't beat to hell on steelies with some fat white bitch driving it.

That said though, I see a lot of GP sedans that way too.

Alright.. I don't like the Intrigue at all. I think its so ugly and bland. My grandma drives one and she fits the image. Regals are ugly. They have an awesome ride.. but thats all they have going for me. Any of our cars with the saggy-ass rear ends- ugly. GP Sedans - ugly. Base model Monte Carlos - Ugly.

Note the stripe in my sig on my G/F's car...

lol i saw thatg a while ago, i laughed, honestly iv never seen a regal be4 in real life, Montes are just 2 door luminas, so why didnt they just clal them luminas.... impalas would be nice, if there tail lights whernt so horrid, i bet theyd look good in black though

IMHO, the ugliest w-body of all is the 92-96 GP coupe with BYP. It has this DISGUSTING wannabe-B4U front end with really wide air scoops. I don't mean to hate on your car, but DiscoStudd has one. You can see it in his sig. The rest of the car is fine, but damn Pontiac did one shitty job on that front end. The Regals come in at a close second.

hard call.. I don't really care for first gen Regals that much, but I love the second gens.

I also don't care for any non-Z34 Lumina, mainly because 90% are trailer trashed POSes... I also think they're pretty bland looking. :? honestly, it's very rare to see a Lumina around here that isn't beat to hell on steelies with some fat white bitch driving it.

That said though, I see a lot of GP sedans that way too.

agreed with the hoopdies, many lower income people drive them cuz they are so plentiful and cheap. All of the have steelies and saggy ass ends, and beat to shit. (luminas i mean)

IMO the ugliest is first, 88-90 GP LE with their tacky black trim, ugly ass tails and exhaust...the one's without fog lights are even uglier

second, 2dr Regals just an awkward shape

but, that being said...i'd still gladly own both

If you grouped the chevy's together I would have had an easier time answering. But it came to choose, I picked the Monte (pre-00 redesign) due to the tacky woodgrain, plastic armrest, rubber shifter (even with a Z34 w/ leather seats), drum brakes, stall converter of 1800 rpm's (3100), super chrome styling on the LS, no alloys available on the LS (maybe later on?), a tachometer only if you beg for it, and being called a Monte, when it was literally a coupe Lumina. :lol:

This thread is SO going to hell.

YEEAAA!! my cars winnin!! i dont like it when alot of ppl like my car. cuz then i know ppl wont copy it. Anyways i voted for a cutty just because my friend got one i think maybe a 90 or so but anyways he had it for maybe 3 or 4 months and the floor rotted all the way around the outsides and im not jokin when he picked me up for skool and we went over the bump in front my house u could see out the bottum of the floor on the side. sum scary shit right there dont car who u are!! :lol: