• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prospeeder

• supreme_style21

• Dannymik

• GP1138

My favorite would be the Grand Prix... older stylez

Hell yeah. I actually liked the look of the older LE's to a point. My old blue one had a really nice color and style to it, at least I think so.

464689_3.jpg

wow, ur le does look pretty good, i love that color, i usually see them beat to hell or somthing, but urs is in perfect condition is seems

That's my old one, before I rearended a semi flatbed. It had a nice life, 196k miles before it was crushed. :bawl: I miss that car every day.

I will have pics of my new one very soon.

wow, ur le does look pretty good, i love that color, i usually see them beat to hell or somthing, but urs is in perfect condition is seems

That's my old one, before I rearended a semi flatbed. It had a nice life, 196k miles before it was crushed. :bawl: I miss that car every day.

I will have pics of my new one very soon.

and the new 89' le? :P

The Intrigue sucks.

My reason is ... what audacity GM has to replace a car with the history of the Cutlass name with some lame ass wannabe Grand Am - Generic look- alike.

Impala = boring.

I think the Intrigue is kinda cool but it was next on the list.

Lumina got saved because of the Z34- damn sexy body on them cars and with a 5-speed hella fun.

i notice there are not many if not any Intriges and Impalas, they montes are uncommon also on this site, whats up with that

1st of all they were overpriced and 2nd whoever does own an intrigue most likely wouldnt be the type to talk on one of these message forums. 95% of them dont even know how to operate a computer.

i notice there are not many if not any Intriges and Impalas, they montes are uncommon also on this site, whats up with that

1st of all they were overpriced and 2nd whoever does own an intrigue most likely wouldnt be the type to talk on one of these message forums. 95% of them dont even know how to operate a computer.

I own one :flip: :guns: :verymad:

I own one :flip: :guns: :verymad:

hey...you must be one of the 5% :shock:

fav = the 2 door regals pre 95. Without a doubt, the best looking w imo. Least ummmm any non-z34 lumina......just dont see its purpose i guess. Although, thats too easy to pick out so im going to go with the cutlass because their uncomfortable and a girl i really didnt like drove one!

fav = the 2 door regals pre 95. Without a doubt, the best looking w imo. Least ummmm any non-z34 lumina......just dont see its purpose i guess. Although, thats too easy to pick out so im going to go with the cutlass because their uncomfortable and a girl i really didnt like drove one!

sprechst du englisch?

I honestly didn't understand any of the last sentence besides that Cutlasses are supposedly uncomfortable, which I must disagree with.

sprechst du englisch?

I honestly didn't understand any of the last sentence besides that Cutlasses are supposedly uncomfortable, which I must disagree with.

tell me about it. The leather seats in my '95 Cutlass were ausome, better than the ones in my '02 Grand Prix

I'd have to say my least favorite is the Intrique, but it's still not that bad...I chose it simply because I never have really cared for them, I like pretty much all W's equally though. Oh yeah, you left out the late model Buick Century. :wink:

Why does evryone hate the regal? :cry: Just more motivation to turn

it into a turbocharged sleeper!! :D Me, I personaly disagree with the intruige thing, not realy my style.

You say Monte Carlos are boring, Cutlasses arnt flashy either. i saw a regal today, they dont look that bad, i would rather have a regal than a cutlass. Century's are w-bodies, i didnt know that....i looked at the Wbody list, and i didnt see it, strangly, i see Treps Cutlass, and i like it, must be the cladding, i love that stuff, lol

The newest monte's are my least faveorite. the reason for this is that the headlights remind me of a bloated goldfish.

I must also say that i'm amazed that there has been no ill-willed flaming in this thread at all. good job to all of us.