Least Favorite W-Body

Prospeeder

Whats ur Least Fav  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Whats ur Least Fav

hmm my favorite w-body...a 94 cutty black, leather interior, heads up display, l67 and me behind the wheel, oh wait thats my car..lol.. anywho i think all the wbodies have potiential, i like them all, but in the right hands, i hate bottom of the line of any of the w's cuz there so cheap, but fully loaded and a lot of extra styling in the right hands ive seen each wbody look really sweet...and come on Prospeeder tell me my cutty doesnt give you even a little boner.. :lol: i know i have problems, my girlfriend is jelous of the love i have with my cutty lol..hrrmmm aparently im special and forgot how to post pics here, can i get a little help :oops:

Picture%20006.jpg?dc=4675417389152723768

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prospeeder

• supreme_style21

• Dannymik

• GP1138

I have to say the lumina. All of the other cars I would consider purchasing, but the Lumina I really don't like the looks of it. My poor regal. I wouldn't trade it for any of the pre 97 w's. Just the newer ones.

I HATE the Grand Prix. Sure, its a nice car.. It has a few nice perks.. BUt people with them act all high and mighty.. It kinda pisses me off.. But that's just me.. I only like them for their few cool options.. So I can stripmine them and use them in my Lumina..

My most favorite is a tie between the Gen. I Lumina (Euro or Z34 only please) and the Gen II Monte Carlo SS (High Sport looks the best).. I blame the Grand Prix also for killing off the 6000 way before it's time.. Pissed me off a little as I am a huge ABody nut..

I HATE the Grand Prix. Sure, its a nice car.. It has a few nice perks.. BUt people with them act all high and mighty.. It kinda pisses me off.. But that's just me.. I only like them for their few cool options.. So I can stripmine them and use them in my Lumina..

My most favorite is a tie between the Gen. I Lumina (Euro or Z34 only please) and the Gen II Monte Carlo SS (High Sport looks the best).. I blame the Grand Prix also for killing off the 6000 way before it's time.. Pissed me off a little as I am a huge ABody nut..

Not everyone with a Grand Prix acts that way (I know I don't), and you can't blame another car for taking out the 6000. It was outdated from the start, everything minus the 6000 STE was a joke, and they were quite literally big fucking boxes. Most people in 1988 were already tired of the square cars of the 80's and would much rather have a "rounded-off" Grand Prix with even better goodies (AQ9's, DIC, etc.). We can also mention the fact that underpowered just doesn't quite say it for the 6000 either.

First-gen coupes are the only W's I really like.

Wimpala and 00+ Monte are ugliest to me. There are Fords, Chryslers, and imports higher on my list of desirable cars than the Wimpala and 00+ Monte, looks-wise.

I'm not a big fan of first-gen 4drs either. Not that I hate them, there's just a lot more 4dr cars out there that fit my taste better.

88-91 Cutlass coupes are the best looking. W-body.com and this forum lends its existence from my love of a certain 89 Cutlass coupe, so you can all bow down and pay homage to it. :worship: :lol:

well...there really arent many i don't like...but, if i had to choose, it'd prolly be the regal...especially the 4-doors...IMO they're too "old-man"ish...i think the newer intrigues are FUGLY also...and, to those who mentioned the BEAT ASS cars with steelies and sagging asses...i have to agree...those cars kinda make the w-'s look bad... :lol:

I can't believe that this of all topics is still unlocked and on topic. I went with the Lumina, but pretty much any first gen 4 door is really my least favorite. The styling just isn't there, actually the Lumina is probably my favorite 4 door, it retains most of the coupes styling. My main gripe on the Lumina is the lack of options I guess, but other than that I have nothing against them.

Guest Anonymous

I dislike regals the most. I dont HATE them, they just seem really boring, and lack sporty body effects and interior gadegts. They are just kinda.... blah...

Obviously, the b4U Grand Prix is my favorite, but I would kill for a triple white drop top cutlass with the HUD and ub3.

And I like the new impala's and monte's...

this is the most worthless post ever. What a waste of server space... :roll:
:werd: I had to reply though, seeing as I just realized my car got dissed by the guy with the car that's going through an identity crisis! :lol: :lol: :lol: No hard feelings, "Outsider," cause even though my car is ugly, at least it's all one color :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

Okay, I don't really hate any of the W-body models, but I have a dislike for most of the 4-door models ('cept for the 92-97 Cutty 4-door and 97-99 LTZ's.) I really don't like the 88-94 base Regals with the excessive chrome all over the car, (esp. with wire wheels and chrome luggage racks) the "waterfall" grille, (again the chrome one) and the amber sidemarker lamps.

I also don't like the "eggcrate" grille on the 90 Luminas (easily remedied with a swap over to a Euro grille, though.)

I dislike regals the most. I dont HATE them, they just seem really boring, and lack sporty body effects and interior gadegts. They are just kinda.... blah...

You've never seen a 94 or older Regal GS coupe?

Those are nice, I would love to have one if I had room.

IMHO, the ugliest w-body of all is the 92-96 GP coupe with BYP. It has this DISGUSTING wannabe-B4U front end with really wide air scoops. I don't mean to hate on your car, but DiscoStudd has one. You can see it in his sig. The rest of the car is fine, but damn Pontiac did one shitty job on that front end. The Regals come in at a close second.

I think his wheels are what kill that car. There is nothing worse than GP sawblades... otherwise, I think it looks pretty nice.

Not everyone with a Grand Prix acts that way (I know I don't), and you can't blame another car for taking out the 6000. It was outdated from the start, everything minus the 6000 STE was a joke, and they were quite literally big fucking boxes. Most people in 1988 were already tired of the square cars of the 80's and would much rather have a "rounded-off" Grand Prix with even better goodies (AQ9's, DIC, etc.). We can also mention the fact that underpowered just doesn't quite say it for the 6000 either.

I act like that. I own all of you.

Just kidding. We gotta realize that neither model is really better than any other. Every one has its advantages.. and every one has its disadvantages. If we can't poke fun at our own stuff.. then we can't poke fun at anything. I like my car a lot. I love the gadgets and features. But I can certainly rip the hell out of it too.. I hate all of its cheap components.. a slug would be a better power source than its current engine. All the plastic slapped onto the side of it looks really good when it starts pulling away from the body. The tweed interior is just hot.. especially with all those pink, blue, and red color speckles that Pontiac thought would go over good. And I can't forget the gianormous foglights that protrude like 2 huge tumors in the front bumper.

it's hard to tell guys...i picked the Intrigue just because it's the newest and never came with any "cool" engines...

Im with you...Im also not a huge fan of those early-mid 90's 4 door Regals. Actually Im surprised that I own a 4 door...this gen. of sedans still looks sporty which is the only reason I don't have any regrets!

come on Prospeeder tell me my cutty doesnt give you even a little boner

uhhhh no, i just hate cutlasses, there like a rip off of a grand prix except more grandma, the early coupes are ok, but sedans, gross, and for the GP sawblade hubs, EEEEEW, there awful, or the fake hub cap wirespokes on the regals, gag, i thought the gen 1 lumina was hella beeter than the Gen 2 lumina, and intriges, there ok, but they do have saggy ass syndrome. B4M GP's ROCK!!! but i agree, 88-90 GP LE and Base loook AWFUL, A-Bodies needed to die BADLY, omg who ever thinks they shoulda stayd needs shot