NORBI

I think it would be nice if everbody could meet up and get to know eachother like a big w-body gathering of everybody from this message board, i know its impossible since everybody is from a different part of US but you guys helped me so much with my car and now my car is like a part of me. I am also a member of a Mustang message board but i dotn really care about that one as much as i do about this one and check messages about 5-10 times a day and if i can help it really makes me happy to help a w-body GM friend. I dont know what those cars have in them but i conviced my friend and my ex and my girlfriends brother to but Cutlass Supreme and they were all happy with them. I hope everybody feels the same about their car and this group here because even thought that i never seen you (most of you) you guys are like my friends, afterall i have been on this message board for almost 2 years now.

Thanks guys for your help and support. 8) :peace: :read: :dunce:

and it feels like i knew you guys for a long time. You're all so informative, and everyone helps each other out like a true family. When I used to drive my wrangler(now back in my brothers hands) there was a brotherhood where everyone who drove one would wave or honk at each other, but this board feels like its more. Like the advice and help goes far beyond that, and I am proud to be a part of this board.

Yea thats what i mean like a family here, when i used to have my 81 vette i has a similar feeling on the road, each time there was a corvette passing me by they always, flashed brights of just waived to me, but i can say this about fords. Since i got my Mustang it only happened to me couple times and those were the people i know so i think it must be the GM thing. God i love my Cutlass and wish i still had my Convertible then owners of other convertible oldsmobiles always flashed their brights.

John Vermuth is organizing a W-body Gathering in Springfield Missouri which I should be attending because I only live 5-minutes outside of Springfield. I've offered to help any way I can, but I have no connections around here (except I know a guy to get discounted replacement parts from :lol: ).

If you don't know John, his claim to fame is his Lumina Z34 that apparently runs high 14's, which for a 3.4 DOHC, is quite impressive and perhaps the fastest one known to date. I don't think he's a member of this board unless he's a lurker!

If you don't know John, his claim to fame is his Lumina Z34 that apparently runs high 14's, which for a 3.4 DOHC, is quite impressive and perhaps the fastest one known to date. I don't think he's a member of this board unless he's a lurker!

14.9 to date... 14.3 when he had his cutom made headers on. :shock: not to mention just about every bolt on available. good guy!