where to buy raybestos brakes???

Grand Moff Joseph

swap to 4-wheel drum brakes. you'll never have to worry about brake dust again. prepare for massive fade and brake pull though :lol:

:lol: lmao funny and some nice non power suicide cylinder :lol:

Bendix is good stuff, bigtime oem supplier. Wagner is also good stuff, I would rate brake parts as follows 1.Raybestos 2.Bendix tied for 3rd Wagner/Napa

Raybestos brute stop and pg plus will give excellent stopping power and maximum service life, the brute stop will do it all under severe conditions

Cheap pads sacrifice stopping power and are soft and wear quickly creating mucho dust and short service life, Bendix Raybestos and Napa high end pads will all last 35-45k under normal use

Napa tru-stop is a dusty pad for $9.99 a set, good pads go for $50

swap to 4-wheel drum brakes. you'll never have to worry about brake dust again. prepare for massive fade and brake pull though :lol:

:lol: lmao funny and some nice non power suicide cylinder :lol:

Bendix is good stuff, bigtime oem supplier. Wagner is also good stuff, I would rate brake parts as follows 1.Raybestos 2.Bendix tied for 3rd Wagner/Napa

Raybestos brute stop and pg plus will give excellent stopping power and maximum service life, the brute stop will do it all under severe conditions

Cheap pads sacrifice stopping power and are soft and wear quickly creating mucho dust and short service life, Bendix Raybestos and Napa high end pads will all last 35-45k under normal use

Napa tru-stop is a dusty pad for $9.99 a set, good pads go for $50

thanks for the info

brief review from my experience and customer's experiences at my job:

The BOSCH ceramics and RB Quiet Stops are a very hard ceramic pad and will overheat + warp rotors on a lot of cars, so imagine what it will do to a w-body. If you want a more reliable ceramic, try the Prostop ceramics.

Brutestop will groove and tear the daylights out of your rotors just like PF Carbon metallics do (autozone)

Cheap pads fade quick and overheat, glaze the rotors and warp them eventually.

Of the 5 w-bodies I maintain, 3 of them have Prostop ceramics up front (my '95 has em at all 4) and I've previously used PG+ pads with great success. Oh and my '95 doesnt get brake dust on the rims either.

brief review from my experience and customer's experiences at my job:

The BOSCH ceramics and RB Quiet Stops are a very hard ceramic pad and will overheat + warp rotors on a lot of cars, so imagine what it will do to a w-body. If you want a more reliable ceramic, try the Prostop ceramics.

Brutestop will groove and tear the daylights out of your rotors just like PF Carbon metallics do (autozone)

Cheap pads fade quick and overheat, glaze the rotors and warp them eventually.

Of the 5 w-bodies I maintain, 3 of them have Prostop ceramics up front (my '95 has em at all 4) and I've previously used PG+ pads with great success. Oh and my '95 doesnt get brake dust on the rims either.

Prostop is sold where?