• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• toastemcutlass

• ismellrealbad

• NORBI

• Robby1870

Ismellrealbad, YOU BEAT ME TO IT... I WAS GONNA HELP :lol: Nice little stable you've got going Norbi... but then there's some sore eye shot of a Stang'... J/K Good sutff, take care of it!

- RedFox340

where the hell do you live, those plates are like james bond style. and Norbi hit the img button past the link then push the button again. will look like this location of file

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car4.jpg

car5.jpg

stang.jpg

Cars.JPG

conv.jpg

conv2.jpg

gp.jpg

Those are all the pictures i have for now, Ismellrealbad do you want pictures of your car i have couple more before i sold it to you if you want them and those plates i have on my car i brought them from Poland. (no i didnt get tickets for that, Police where i live dont bother me)

My Convertible spring before it got traded in for Mustnag (didnt want to but it was a Lemon)

And my Pontiac Grand Prix before i sold it to Ismellrealbad. :)

Pictures - 1981 Corvette with L-82 Engine (Rest in peace)

Those headlight covers on my Cutlass were from a 1991 Ford thunderbird they fit with little modifications (cutting half of them)

You can also see the rims i used to have on my CS before i got the International rims.

RedFox.... :flip: :lol2:

Yanno what thats it all these good pics of peoples cars and mine all suck im gunan redo my PBase collection and get some GOOD exterior shots tomorrow. grrr im jealous!

hey tight tail lights, do you have a pic of the backend?, did you make the clear lenses?

006.jpg

Sorry bout the dork in the background. Hehe... little brother got in on the shot. :) Clear lenses were done by my little brother. He put almost a full day into getting the project done, but they honestly look pretty shitty up close. Before summer, I'm going to hit up a J/Y and see if I can find a good pair to do myself. Just to see if I could get them to turn out any better.

Anyway... those are the pics :)

My favorite picture of the car....

012.jpg

How mean does that Chevy look?! :D

the rear has a set of aux springs along with a bit of weight. Among other things...

Such as.....

I want my buick to be that low in the back, tell me tell me!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Just found this site and love it. Wish this was around when I was building in '95. Hope my pics show up. I have better pics around and will see if I can find them. You can see where I was removing all the trim and molding.

Cutlass+Side+Back.jpg

Cutlass+Side.jpg

Just found this site and love it. Wish this was around when I was building in '95. Hope my pics show up. I have better pics around and will see if I can find them. You can see where I was removing all the trim and molding.

]

if you need any moldings I have a matching set if you're interested. Nice car, body looks exactly like mine when I first bought it!

Brian P

That is the exact reason I wish this site was around when I had this car. Because of your offer. Thanks for the offer. I wish I still had the car, but they tend not to like curbs when the sub frame is 2 1/2 inches off the ground. Tends to make the trans axle go right through tranny that I had just replaced myself and what a pain that was.

I no longer have the car and did buy another and lowered it also did a bunch of work to it but after having the same prob of going through trannys(due to them hanging because of the wonderful dogbone motor mounts) I gave up and decided to go with something else for my customizing needs, but I have come back and want another. In the picture I was actually trying to take all the molding off and get rid of the lip that was left over.

Just joined the forum. This place is great!!! A1 people to.