• NORBI

• Robby1870

A SALUTE TO AMERICA AND MY CARS

cutlass0.JPG?dc=4675368819605066741

3.4.jpg?dc=4675404080458581515

307g.jpg?dc=4675404080485401199

smokeg.jpg?dc=4675404080564810372

403g.jpg?dc=4675404080507819338

THE CARS ARE NOT LEAKING I JUST WASHED THEM/THE SMOKE IS FROM THE STOCK 307 NOT THE 403/THE THIRD PIC IN IS OF THE 307 WITH THE EDELBROCH AND THE LAST ONE IS THE MIGHTY 403

Oh man... nothing better than a mid 90's cutty in black. Nice and clean.

It's funny, I am a little indecided on the wing+spoiler. Did you upgrade to the 97 tail lights and lip spoiler? Or am I just seeing things? I like one or the other, but I thought I saw a pic of the lip spoiler and wing somewhere. hey, did enlarging those parts really make that big of a diff? If so, would that work on my 97' 3100? I am just wondering becuase wouldn't my style of computer be more picky? or not see the changes/adjut to the changes? I know I can DO the stuff, but would it make a diff? I have a K&N filter in the stock housing in mine. I even did the battery disconnect for 20mins, then reconnected, let it idle for 5mins, then turned off, then restarted and drove hard method. Gas mileage went up a from 20 to 21mpg city. I love G-bodies too, I miss my GP sometimes. Gotta love those Olds motors (though I think the 403 was actually made by Buick). Friend had a 77 Cutty with a 350 Olds, that thing could not die, he even overheated it to the point of stalling (probably from fuel vapor lock though). It just would not die. They sound great too, another friend of mine had a 84 Hurst Olds, engine sounded awesome revving up to 5400 for the first shift.

trust me the 403 is an olds motor, its the same block as the 307 different stroke and bore. about the upgrades to the spoiler, I left the old ones on cus I don't like the back being rounded, kept it squared off and put the spoiler just in front of it. will try to take pics from the top, it looks really good. and the newer 3100, the bigg ass k&n will make a difference but most people notice a big lose in gas mileage, personal its performance over mileage. as for the porting it should be fine. some people have problems with the de screening the map senson (make car run rough) but have not experienced problems. one thing that helped my buddys lumina (older 3.1) was the roller tiped rockers with 1.6 ratio he notice the biggest difference with that. he also ported the lower intake and throttle body but those don't have the map sensor. one thing about the 3100 is that I belive they are already either roller tiped or roller rockers so it might not help that much. Hey lets see other pics then my car any body have good pics??

nice Cutty!! exhaust tips look good and I really like those rims. Nice car man.

BTW if I ever get a digital camera, I'll get some pics, technology is too expensive.

thanks for fixing that. Hope to see others pics. and about the tips I just puchased new ones just like those but 2 1/2 inch and are really tight. as soon as I put them on I will take some pics.

Wow, toastemcutlass, you've got some sweet cars. I'm almost ashamed to post pics of mine after that. But anyway...

Newest pic of my car, before the yellow lettered tires:

attachment.php?s=7f54770de7cc4110bb0a72ea6aea948b&attachmentid=7552

I put my 88 olds. in first gear, and held it and i hit 65MPH in first gear!!! It Was Spining at about 5500 rpm,but damn, i couldn't believe it!! :yikes: :werd:

im gonna wave the BS flag here - my car shifts at 40-42 @ 6800.

About time you guys added some pics and good ones at that, is the white one lowered in front and rear or just sagging? either way it looks good I also have to wave the bs flag my3.4 best shift was about 45-46 with the shift kit. does anybody elses ever hit the revlimiter before it shifts to second my first and second trans both did?

really nice TGP redturbo, man I love how those cars look!! Wish I had one...... Anyway, don't you love winter weather, so you can go out and have fun on the ice and snow. I love gettin on ice and just flooring it and watch it say like 70mph and the car is just sittin still.