Z34 Computer chip advice????

MiamiZ34

I would like some input as to which performance chips out there do the best in performance. I have heard great things from Motorvation and hypertech but I dont know. If anyone has installed any of these chips or others please recommend one for a sleepy 93 Lumina Z34

:( :shock:

FFP Fast Foward Performance http://www.fastfwdperformance.comI have that chip and know of a cpl guys who have tried other and switched to the FFP chip. I love it pesonally. You can have it custom tailored to your needs, something you can't do with hypertech..etc...

Did you feel a performance increase when you put the chip in? If so how much?

yes, the FFP chip works wonders...especially on the 3.4

i believe that ben sells them on a different site now though and not through FFP...but as to what site i have no idea :?

Yeah, pretty much:P I don't have my store up and running yet but I have its started finally. I let my domain name go cause I had it for a year and never got it up and running. Ill be selling everything on the 60v6.com site along with other parts.

Just PM me your email address if you want more info on them, and a list of details I need in order to make the chip if you decide you want it. $125 shipped, lifetime updates and changes, real performance gains, etc.

Did you feel a performance increase when you put the chip in? If so how much?

Absolutely.....dropping the P,N rev limiter, dropping the 113? speed gov. It did wonders. I've pushed over 130+mph with the Z34. In combo with exhaust and intake i gained 1 second track times with the chip.