where can i get a wastegateactuator?

my turbo has bean rebuilt and whoever did it put a bent up genaric actuator on my turbo and i think its messing up my car when i accelerate. So i was wondering if these things are sold often or if i can by a good gm one or something that will make my car run better.

I can't say I have a good answer for that. I tried to buy one once, called the dealer, no luck, called around to a bunch of turbo rebuilders, no luck. So hopefully someone will have better insight.

I got mine from the people below, $90.00. It's the stock replacement but will only hold about 10# of boost. I have to put springs on the wastegate

to get more. These people have everything you can imagen for a turbo and were very helpful.

WASTE GATE P/N

M & D DISTRIBUTOR 430727

6931 NAVIGATION 3198

HOUSTON TX 77011 22757

746-923-2476

Call these folks and tell them what you want. They have an adjustable waste gate actuator you may like. I do not have part numbers sorry. http://www.turboengineering.com/

8)

I buy ALLOT of stuff through them for various things. they are a Great source for parts, my T04E is actually built by them. Turbonetics was taking too long so i got one from them. they also rebuild turbo's and can adjust the AR and every aspect of the trubo. I would like to see a TGP try a T25/T28 or T25/T3 to see the outcome of it. it would give a larger CFM rating on the intake side and should make a nice chunk of power. :)

RedZ