the last pics you'll probably ever see of ths bad boy...

rudefyet

my car is up for sale and it has to be gone by christmas....... i just got my 99' Trailblazer and by far im spoiled. i just picked up a 86' Z28 also... no more FWD for me :roll: needless to say i almost went import but had to stay with a chevy

ahhh yes, i see it now. that ain't a bad little car, except for that messed suspension...LOL. too bad to see it go though man....another first gen W going adios like mine did.

sorry about the x's last night...my internet went down

as for what i'm looking at...um...well

There's that TGP...but i'm not sure if i can honestly handle dealing with the quirks of having a w-body...that and i'm not sure if he wants to sell it anymore...it looks like he's started driving it

Second if I feel like making a 6 hour drive i could go get an 89 Supra Turbo...but that's one hell of a trek

There isn't really any good cars for sale locally at this time...so i'll just have to wait and see

for sure, i'll never own another w-body.

i'm less than impressed by the w-body i own.

Dude, your a cool kid, I have no problems with you, infact I hope you come to the next meet we have. But..dude all you do is bitch about your car...why do you still own it then...

Dude, your a cool kid, I have no problems with you, infact I hope you come to the next meet we have. But..dude all you do is bitch about your car...why do you still own it then...

:D

Hey decay,

Take some advice from a used car dealer, ie me, clean the hell out of the insides of it before selling it. Or, cough up the $100 to $150 that most places charge for a complete detail and have it done. It will make the car look a 100% better to a perspective buyer and the cost can always be added to the price of the car.

If you have an aftermarket cd player and want to keep yours, put an elcheapo cd player in it. Most people that look at a car want to see four main things, a clean car, good to new looking tires (tire shine works wonders here), a working a/c and/or heater, and a working radio(most want a cd player).

i used to be a car detailer

i think i can do it myself

how do you think i sold my truck so quick :lol:

the interior looked like new...the rims shined like a mofo...and thwe white walls were bright white when i got done...it looked damn good for all the bare spots it had

The next car I own is going to be a Caprice or a Town Car, unless gas gets too high :lol:

Definatly get a 94-96 Lt1 caprice.

Actually, theres a guy with 3 LT1 Police Caprices for sale about 10 minutes from me. A dark blue, a black, and a white one. They don't look too bad either.

for sure, i'll never own another w-body.

i'm less than impressed by the w-body i own.

Its been like this for a while, every post its something bashing W-Bodies yet his car and him are still here

i own this car because it's a GM product, usually runs good, and i bought it dirt ass cheap.

not because i actually like it, or enjoy driving around in a underpowered grandpa sedan.

i'm tired of all the bullshit this car pulls. i've put too much money into it in porportion to what it's worth, which isn't shit. it's time for me to get rid of this before something really expensive breaks, which is just a matter of time. it's time for me to move on to something more solid, cheaper to maintain.

thats the story (for like the 100th time) why i drive my CS.

Is it really that important that your car be worth something to everyone else? My car probably isn't woth shit to anyone else but it's priceless to me and that's all that should matter.

Is it really that important that your car be worth something to everyone else? My car probably isn't woth shit to anyone else but it's priceless to me and that's all that should matter.

:thumbsup: I like that attitude!

i'm glad you like your car so much, but i'm sorry i don't show the same love for my w-body.

remember, not all of us totally adore w-bodies.