• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• manitcor

• cutlsp

• sl3196

• terryk2003

well...will a 3400 bolt right into a w-body (or a cutlass to be specific)?...i was kinda thinkin that if i ever had any major problems with the 3100 i would swap it to a 3400...my mom's '02 Alero has a 3400 and it seems alot faster then my 3100...so, will the 3400 plug into the 3100 harness?...

ALSO, after seeing all the arguments, i believe i should have named the thread "HOW FAST IS YOU'RE N/A 3100"...wait...i should have also added "IN YOUR W-BODY"!!!... :lol:

....that being said your last comment that I quoted made me chuckle.....a beretta owner calling someone else's car "white trash"

A lot of stuff here made me chuckle. Bunch of people need to be knocked off their high horse.

well...will a 3400 bolt right into a w-body (or a cutlass to be specific)?...i was kinda thinkin that if i ever had any major problems with the 3100 i would swap it to a 3400...my mom's '02 Alero has a 3400 and it seems alot faster then my 3100...so, will the 3400 plug into the 3100 harness?...

ALSO, after seeing all the arguments, i believe i should have named the thread "HOW FAST IS YOU'RE N/A 3100"...wait...i should have also added "IN YOU'RE W-BODY"!!!... :lol:

yeah the 3400 is pretty much just a big 3100, same as the 2.8/3.1 deal.

"In YOUR W-Body"! :wink:

....that being said your last comment that I quoted made me chuckle.....a beretta owner calling someone else's car "white trash"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i found that funny too.

all i can say is somebody got 0wn3d big time