Who Has The Fastest N/A 3100?...

terryk2003

OK...i KNOW i don't...but here is my fastest time...

R/T ... .280

60' ... 2.564

330'... 7.315

1/8 ... 11.268

MPH... 62.43

1000'...14.645

1/4 ... 17.488

MPH ... 79.11

NOW, this car is BONE STOCK!!!...i wanna know what some of the other 3100's are running, and what mods have been done...i'd like to get mine into the 16's next spring BUT i don't really wanna do any MAJOR work because it is my daily driver....i would like to do some bolt on's though...i saw a 3100 Monte Carlo on another forum that ran low 16's...is anyone in here that FAST? (or SLOW...however you wanna take it)...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• manitcor

• cutlsp

• sl3196

• terryk2003

you need a tuneup....i had my prix beating cars that i BELIEVE can run in the high 16's like: Saturn SC2(auto)----uber close---the closest one on the list

v6 mustang(99+)

dohc taurus(not SHO the Ford engine)

V6 Avenger

and with the time you ran there is no way your touching any of those cars. SOOO i would suggest a tuneup & K&N dropin for starters

I do.

RSM Racing Intake...16.112 @ 83.89 mph, 2.324 60'.

RSM Racing Intake, Street Arsenal TB (worthless), Fast Forward Performance UDP, 2.25 exhaust...15.867 @ 87.56 mph, 2.322 60'.

:D

i know Taylor's car is pretty quick....

Taylor says:

One year ago, before I put in the headers, valve springs, pushrods, and got the tuning done, I ran a 15.8. That was with a complete interior and a full tank of gas.

Taylor says:

One year ago, before I put in the headers, valve springs, pushrods, and got the tuning done, I ran a 15.8. That was with a complete interior and a full tank of gas.

:withstupid: i think a beretta doesn't count :roll:

jeremy has the fastest 3100

right, jeremy?

who knows, I doubt it.....I have never taken it to the track and probably never will, I am content knowing that it is a grocery getter....

Taylor says:

I really wish he'd get the chance to race it now. It'd shut a lot of people up.

jeremy has the fastest 3100

right, jeremy?

who knows, I doubt it.....I have never taken it to the track and probably never will, I am content knowing that it is a grocery getter....

just makin' fun of ya, old man....

Taylor says:

Get it out there and show some slips, till then Im gonna wave the :bs: flag on that one

Taylor says:

Get it out there and show some slips, till then Im gonna wave the :bs: flag on that one

LOL, you want me to ask him to scan the slips? Would that help?

well, i dunno why everyone keeps telling me i need a tune up...i put new Plugs & Wires on when i bought the car (about 2k miles ago)...i guess i'm just SLOOW... :lol: ...anywayz, i WOULD like to be faster so any help would be appriciated...i was thinkin K&N Drop in & Underdrive pulley...i dunno if that'll get me down much!?...what else can i do as far as BOLT-On's?...

Taylor says:

LOL, you want me to ask him to scan the slips? Would that help?

Mainly I just wanted to quote about 6 other people, but yeah, Brian, show em whats up

BOLT ON's...as in UNDERDRIVE PULLEY, COLD AIR INTAKE, Different Coil Packs, Different Injectors, Thermostats, Hotter Plugs, Better Wires...or a drop-in...like a K&N air filter...

i think MasterJacko at mymonte has the fastest 3100

at the 2004ultomate mymotne meet he ran a 15.9 with his FIRST and only run b/c he sprayed coolant all the way down the track.. that and some difficulties with the motor after the meet it cleaned up and is not running alot stronger... (so i have heard) i bet he is in 15.5 territory now