Who Has The Fastest N/A 3100?...

terryk2003

i know Taylor's car is pretty quick....

Taylor says:

One year ago, before I put in the headers, valve springs, pushrods, and got the tuning done, I ran a 15.8. That was with a complete interior and a full tank of gas.

I really wish he'd get the chance to race it now. It'd shut a lot of people up.

Get it out there and show some slips, till then Im gonna wave the :bs: flag on that one

:withstupid:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• manitcor

• cutlsp

• sl3196

• terryk2003

i think MasterJacko at mymonte has the fastest 3100

at the 2004ultomate mymotne meet he ran a 15.9 with his FIRST and only run b/c he sprayed coolant all the way down the track.. that and some difficulties with the motor after the meet it cleaned up and is not running alot stronger... (so i have heard) i bet he is in 15.5 territory now

do you know what mod's he has done?...

BOLT ON's...as in UNDERDRIVE PULLEY, COLD AIR INTAKE, Different Coil Packs, Different Injectors, Thermostats, Hotter Plugs, Better Wires...or a drop-in...like a K&N air filter...

It was a joke, poking fun at the lack of aftermarket for our cars (that aren't L67-powered).

BOLT ON's...as in UNDERDRIVE PULLEY, COLD AIR INTAKE, Different Coil Packs, Different Injectors, Thermostats, Hotter Plugs, Better Wires...or a drop-in...like a K&N air filter...

It was a joke, poking fun at the lack of aftermarket for our cars (that aren't L67-powered).

sorry... :oops: ...i was kinda thinkin that, but just wanted to make sure everyone understood...

why woulden't it? he said n/a 3100 not n/a 3100 w-body

you shouldn't have to be :roll: specific on a w-body board....

:withstupid: its a w-body board not a j-body board :lol:

Get it out there and show some slips, till then Im gonna wave the :bs: flag on that one

:lol: Prepared to get owned smartass! :lol:

oh your talking about YOUR car?? You know this thread is about the L82 not the L67 :P

oh your talking about YOUR car?? You know this thread is about the L82 not the L67 :P

read my post smart ass and you will see :flip:

ahhh well duh in a J-Body thats only what about an 800lb weight difference. Thats like GA guys giving me crap for a shitty 3400 time when I weigh a good 600lbs more. :roll:

ahhh well duh in a J-Body thats only what about an 800lb weight difference. Thats like GA guys giving me crap for a shitty 3400 time when I weigh a good 600lbs more. :roll:

You know what moron click this link and shut up its a CUTLASS SUPREME you are so fucking stupid http://www.3100mpfi.com/images/highrpm.AVI

oh yeah almost forgot....

701046_10.jpg

No shit I was talking about taylors car not mine, learn to read!

No shit I was talking about taylors car not mine, learn to read!

i don't think he can read or see very well he thinks i would drive a fucking J-Body what a retard :roll:

wow you pussies get your panties in a bunch awful quick dont cha well here it is

Taylor says:

One year ago, before I put in the headers, valve springs, pushrods, and got the tuning done, I ran a 15.8. That was with a complete interior and a full tank of gas.

One again im going to say BS to a 15.8 since that is his time BEFORE his mods on a full tank and complete interior. With the listed mods I would believe a 15.8 and even lower.

That vid is from after his mods obviously becasue he is redlining at 7000rpm.

It doesnt matter though, espically if you are going to be a couple of screaming hoes about it. Im trying to be civil and im hearing smart ass and moron. So shove off ass muchers.

wow you pussies get your panties in a bunch awful quick dont cha well here is is

Taylor says:

One again im going to say BS to a 15.8 since that is his time BEFORE his mods on a full tank and complete interior. With the listed mods I would believe a 15.8 and even lower.

It doesnt matter though, espically if you are going to be a couple of screaming hoes about it. Im trying to be civil and im hearing smart ass and moron. So shove off ass muchers.

thats 15.8 was before those mods and if you still don't belive it bite me :verymad:

i see why Taylor hates w-body.com its COCKY shit heads like you well i'm through with w-body now too. oh yeah your saying shit about fucking J-body is where i draw the fucking line i won't ever own one of those fucking cars. if you think taylor's car is slow you should come race him see where the hell you stand in a race againest him because he would hand your car its ass on a silver plater.

wow you pussies get your panties in a bunch awful quick dont cha well here is is

Taylor says:

thats 15.8 was before those mods and if you still don't belive it bite me :verymad:

i see why Taylor hates w-body.com its COCKY shit heads like you well i'm through with w-body now too.

Buwhhahaha cocky shitheads that cant post a video of a verifiable 15.8 run on what sounds like a close to stock 3100 w-body. Yeah there is the posibbility of the factory freak but Ive seen plenty of 3100s run in various configurations and I find it extremely hard to belive an almost stock 3100 would run a 15.8 in a w-body.

Its retards who talk crap and cant back it up that screws shit up. I wasnt trying to call names I was simply asking for you to own-up but all you seem to be able to do is call names and talk big. :roll:

and now from your last post its completly obvious you missed the point entirely but oh well.

Taylor says:

i see why Taylor hates w-body.com its COCKY shit heads like you well i'm through with w-body now too.

Buwhhahaha cocky shitheads that cant post a video of a verifiable 15.8 run on what sounds like a close to stock 3100 w-body. Yeah there is the posibbility of the factory freak but Ive seen plenty of 3100s run in various configurations and I find it extremely hard to belive an almost stock 3100 would run a 15.8 in a w-body.

Its retards who talk crap and cant back it up that screws shit up. I wasnt trying to call names I was simply asking for you to own-up but all you seem to be able to do is call names and talk big. :roll:

oh sure make yourself feel better claiming its completely stock before those modifactions you sir are fucking retarded so this image is for you...

701046_10.jpg

I'll get a time slip.

there see, thats all Im asking for (though you could get any slip with a 15.8 on it Ill give ya the benefit of the doubt). I wasnt asking for dick headed comments or name calling.

Taylor says:

oh sure make yourself feel better claiming its completely stock before those modifactions you sir are fucking retarded so this image is for you...

701046_10.jpg

once again there you go mis - reading things (like im not guilty of it from time to time). I dont know what mods he had before the ones listed but from the sounds of things it was just bolt ons. Now if I knew more about what was in the car at the time of that run it would be an easier determination. You cant just throw out a number like that for that application and not expect someone to question it.

I'll get a time slip.

there see, thats all Im asking for (though you could get any slip with a 15.8 on it Ill give ya the benefit of the doubt). I wasnt asking for dick headed comments or name calling.

well maybe you should have just said i still won't belive it until i see a time slip posted or a vid of his car running the 1/4 at a drag strip with the gate time shown rather then piss us off :roll:

I'll get a time slip.

well maybe you should have just said i still won't belive it until i see a time slip posted or a vid of his car running the 1/4 at a drag strip with the gate time shown rather then piss us off :roll:

who has the reading problem now? if your going to get pissed off at a comment like that then you really need to take an anger management course or something, this IS the internet afterall. You guys crack me up :lol:

Taylor says:

701046_10.jpg

once again there you go mis - reading things (like im not guilty of it from time to time). I dont know what mods he had before the ones listed but from the sounds of things it was just bolt ons. Now if I knew more about what was in the car at the time of that run it would be an easier determination. You cant just throw out a number like that for that application and not expect someone to question it.

if you LOOKed on that website i think it tells you what all his car has had done to it so either really look through that website before you start bs like that first post or don't post :roll: