NEEDED ASAP FRONT LOWERING SPINGS!

J

i did. My buddy started a car club last summer and it was the shit, all close friends with custome painted cars, 20 inch rims, air ride, t.v's in the cars. The best of the best. We had our club up to about 12-15 cars and one guy fucked the whole club up. So now i hear my buddy on the radio telling everyone that the club is making a comeback just to kick the shit out of this one club the whole state hates. So i ordered my optima batt, lowering springs and plastic paint for my dash inserts tonight. and i got all that for under $200, i get optimas for $75 :D . So theres the story of why i need them asap.

Does anyone know how much to cut off to get about a 2inch drop? later Jay

i did. My buddy started a car club last summer and it was the shit, all close friends with custome painted cars, 20 inch rims, air ride, t.v's in the cars. The best of the best. We had our club up to about 12-15 cars and one guy fucked the whole club up. So now i hear my buddy on the radio telling everyone that the club is making a comeback just to kick the shit out of this one club the whole state hates. So i ordered my optima batt, lowering springs and plastic paint for my dash inserts tonight. and i got all that for under $200, i get optimas for $75 :D . So theres the story of why i need them asap.

Does anyone know how much to cut off to get about a 2inch drop? later Jay

ricebowl.gif

uncle%20ben

you guys can rag all you want but 90% of the cars were american like monte carlos and luminas and grand prix's, Just cuz some of you have w bodys and consider chrome door edging a mod doens't giv you the right to flame on me.

So is it right to flame on us who (me, Chris, etc) have nice luminas with rims and tint and are lowered? NOPE. SO the guys flaming take your 1990 grand prix daily drivers with rust holes and shove them up your ass.

you guys can rag all you want but 90% of the cars were american like monte carlos and luminas and grand prix's, Just cuz some of you have w bodys and consider chrome door edging a mod doens't giv you the right to flame on me.

So is it right to flame on us who (me, Chris, etc) have nice luminas with rims and tint and are lowered? NOPE. SO the guys flaming take your 1990 grand prix daily drivers with rust holes and shove them up your ass.

:lol: I was just giving you a hard time, man.

And my Prix has no rust holes, thanks. The hood has a rust spot, but it needs replacing anyway.

didnt mean to set you off man. i not dissin you i'm just kidding. i too am part of a club that i myself started and we have about 15 members. its just that every w i see that has tint, chrome, and is dropped is usually sportin fake badges. no desrespect intended.... i think its great your part of a club

Have any-of you seen the cars in this club? yeah were talking show room, more money invested in these cars then you guys have in your house.

:!: :think:

The only car clubs I've ever seen are for nice older restored cars, like hot rodderclubs. That and the odd ricer cars parked in a parking lotl, but then it's only about 2 or 3 cars, gay mismatched neon and chrome wheels sticking out with so much camber from the bad lowering job that they're driving around on the sidewalls.

<------can't wait to see pics of the car dropped

I'm with Jeremy. I can't wait to see this car in real life!!!

You should come to the Kensington Park meet. I'll bring those a-pillars.

planned on it~! :D

planned on it~! :D

Fuck yeah!!!!