i need a good dent puller

taylerade

i have a dent on passenger side door - about 6x2 inches big. not too deep at all.

theres this one i saw on tv last night. please let me know if its any good. What tool do you have/use to pop them?? i want nothing to do with drilling holes into the door. thanks!!

I asked my friend about it because he works in a body shop and told me that it doesnt work, i have a dent on my passanger door and i couldnt undent it so just to make it look better i hit it from inside and looks a little better but that stuff wont work and dont waste your money.

Actually those hot glue dent pullers DO work. I have one called "Dent Bridge" and it will definitely pull dents. However, the metal is often stretched from the dent so it's almost impossible to make a dent look perfect simply by pulling it with a hot glue puller. You'd need to massage it from behind using special paintless dent removal tools.

Got my 88 CS with a dent near the top of the fender. Pounded out partway, but since it was creased the paint cracked at the crease.

Have seen "business opportunities" for paintless dent removal, I wonder how well that works and does the paint remove with the dent?

Most of those hot glue pullers say they only work with OEM paint, although I've used mine on some repainted areas and it didn't pull up the paint.

Most paintless dent removal tools access the panel from behind and you SLOWLY massage out the dent so as not to crack the paint.

No paintless dent removal will work well where a crease is involved.