Window Sticker Reprints

ckf102

Hey guys,

does anyone have any advice on where to get Window Sticker reprints, especially for a 92 Olds Vert?

If possible, does anyone have what the option list was? I wanted to see if my car had all the available options or if it was missing anything.

Does anyone even have a 92 catalog that shows the option packages that could be scanned here?

just a thought after looking at the compnine page. The window sticker would be cool so I could display it with the car.

Thanks for the help!!!!

Clay

I remember seeing a site a few years ago that they could be ordered for certain vehicles but I have no idea if it is even still around.....I will try to dig around and see if I can find the old url

I can do reproduction window stickers if you know the original selling dealer, order date, options etc. I do this on the side for 60s Chevrolet muscle cars on my computer. The problem with the 1990s stickers is they're bigger then I can scan and later print, and I need to use an original to make the reproduction.. Most stickers available through the reproduction companies look horrible IMO.

Original:

68SS396windowstickerMedium.jpg

One of mine nearing completion:

IMGP1539Medium.jpg

They look great! the only problem is that I don't have the original. I am the third owner of the car, it was bought back by GM, so I am sure that the original sticker is gone. I was hoping for a miracle. I did email that window-sticker.com, but I haven't got a reply yet if they can do my sticker or not.

any other ideas?????

I would recommend contacting allied vaughn to get the file on your Cutlass. I think it was about $50.00 last time I did it (research fee) but they send you this cool stuff from an original microfiche which shows the dealer where it was delivered, finiance info, key numbers, and a lot of other interesting things. If you plan on holding onto your car, it's a really cool enthusiast type of doc to have with it, especially if you don't have the window sticker. For some reason I really like knowing where my cars were originally sold. If you can get a picture of a CS vert sticker and get the allied vaughn docs, and I could find somebody with access to a large scanner/printer, I could definitely do it. I'm going to check with PDQ printing in my town tomorrow and see what they have to say.