painted black crosslace wheels (someone has done them)

THe_DeTAiL3R

I know someone on here painted their crosslace wheels black (over the gold part) with the chrome showing and it looked cool. Wondered who's car that was or where I can see pics...

I like the Gold crosslace, but the paint is shitty and flaking on the RED 95 GP SE I'll hopefully be buying in the next couple days.

That black looks cool and I'm sure that someone on here has a red GP with black painted (or powdercoated?) crosslace wheels.

Oh I'd also be tinting the windows 20%, so that would match on the car..

I like the Gold crosslace, but the paint is shitty and flaking on the RED 95 GP SE I'll hopefully be buying in the next couple days.

That black looks cool and I'm sure that someone on here has a red GP with black painted (or powdercoated?) crosslace wheels.

Oh I'd also be tinting the windows 20%, so that would match on the car..

I need to tint the windows on my TGP a bit more, I want to do about 15%or less. 8) I don't think we even have any tint laws in GA at the moment(due to the old law not applying to out-of-state drivers in GA).

I'm also considering painting/powerder coating the '91s wheels black...........they are a 8" wide wheel.......perhaps I'll leave the lip polished. I like the looks of the TGP.

Ah I beleive I was remembering gp90se's car..

I tried searching the posts but I couldn't find anything from him.. :(

see the black wheels on his sig..

75ltsig.jpg

I would definatly do it the way that black Grand Prix has it.. with the lip and center cap, and lugs chrome.