WTF kind of intake is that!? Someone find out *DOHC*

GrandPrix34

Looks to me less like a custom intake and more like a custom TB. The plenum looks stock other than the TB. What kind of car is that in??? The engine almost looks like its in there backwards???

Looks like a custom plenum to me. It doesn't overlap the valve cover like ours does.

It's a Fiero so anything is possible. Those guys work with bigger budgets. :)

yup thats a fiero, and ive seen that around before, the guy custom machined it if I recall.

Its quite common in the fiero world when dropping in an engine to create custome upper and/or lower intakes and TBs if neccassary becasue of the need to move things around.

Like a previous poster said, they generally have bigger budgets 8)

Looks like a custom plenum to me. It doesn't overlap the valve cover like ours does.

Upon closer inspection it looks like your right, its just a bit confusing since the engine is in there backwards when you look at it (from the back of the car). I think I need my brain adjusted.

Thats Chris West's fiero from West Coast Fiero's. Supposidly an upgraded GN turbo. No idea why he did that to the plenum because un boosted low end has got to suck big balls.