92-94 Z34 taillights/headlights

hey, i have a black '92 Z34 that i am workin on little by little, where can i get black-outs for my headlights and tail-lights? i find em for civics (duh) an every other ricer and the Chevy-ricer-wanna-be the Cavalier, but not the Z34, where can i find em, or what will fit? thanks.i also heard there is a ram-air/cowl-induction hood for the Z34, where would that be? i tried APC, didn't find one

I've looked up GTS headlight covers athttp://www.accessconnect.com and http://www.autobarn.com

Headlight covers GT0157 should be no problem getting, but for a Z34 tailights I've only seen them at autobarn. But the GTS partnumber given (GT033) might not be right cause it was the same part number as I've seen at other sites for the long one piece blackout that I would use on my Euro. You'd have to see if it also comes in 2 pieces for the Z34 with the license plate in the middle. I'm getting some within a month or 2.

thanks, i found those, i trust autobarn, if they say it'll fit, it'll fit, lets hope hehe, maybe the GT033 is in two peices and the middle on the Euro will remain same? who knows, oh well. To get a good cone air filter, do i have to have it custom bent? or is there one i can "drop in" to make a good difference? i would also like the intake as well, not just the filter. My friend said that he knows someone who could bend headers for $600, i think i'm gunna let him try to fit headers onto my Z34 hahaha, if he can, i'll pay him double, i can't find room for my pinky finger, let alone headers. For example: The battery - pack a lunch to change the battery for God's sake, the Z34 is the ONLY car that it could be usefull to move the battery to the trunk (what does it take to do that??)

all you gotta do to move the battery is take it, mount it in the trunk, and run wires from the front to the rear. (better have some patience too... routing wires is pretty damn annoying)