Who has Speedhut gages?

z34_nut

i need to knwo this so i know what you guys did with the dimmer switch, personally i have the trigger flopping around on the lense, but i want make it has a clean look, or is there a way to hard wire the dimmer into the dash dimmer?

any help?

i need to knwo this so i know what you guys did with the dimmer switch, personally i have the trigger flopping around on the lense, but i want make it has a clean look, or is there a way to hard wire the dimmer into the dash dimmer?

any help?

i cant help, but wheres the pics? Can you stick that thing under the dash maybe? No wait, nm, wires (derr)

Next to the headlight switch?

Anyways, pics

John

Have fun with those, not like I could of used them anymore

naw it wouldn't work next to the headlight switch, but i think i found a position in which the switch can rest.

personally i would like to eliminate the switch tho, like hardwire it into the dimmer on the dash, does any-one have a wiring diagram for the dimmer switch and where it leads to?

This is the way i ran mine. When i removed the gauge cluster i noticed a hole that went all the way down to under the dash. I ran the wire through this hole, By doing this you dont see the wire. Then i just used two screws and mounted it there so it doesnt just hang there. If you dont see it look where the parking brake is and look up.

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/8/web/380000-380999/380486_32_full.jpg