EGR code and poppin noise

Andrew

ok i the infamous code 32. egr is new. ive noticed that the light comes on every time i am coasting down a hill. and since i live on a hill, its always on 5 minutes after i leave home.

the other prob is on cold starts my car runs weird. once it is warmed up its fine. when i go to take off it seems that the tps isnt working correctly cuz it takes a second to realize where the throttle is, and accelleration isnt normal.

once in a blue moon i hear a pop noise when taking off from a cold start, like almost the kind of noise you would hear if a rock hit your car. sometimes i get that shuddering feeling(rpms go down, almost dies) comin to a stop when its cold, and it sometimes does die.

the shuddering makes me think tcc solenoid but its hapens only when cold. i have no clue for the other probs.

i have installed new IAC, TPS, intake gaskets, injectors, o2, plugs, wires, and egr since ive owned it.

drew

oh yeah, new alt too. :D besides, my lights dim when my subs bump so i doubt its that.

i read through the trouble code stuff and it says a faulty ecm could cause this also. hmm... maybe time to get a ffp chip? better perfomance and no dummy light!

Drew