GREAT! read for 3.4 and maybe 2.8/3.1 owners

Heza

I would condiserdoing something like that if i had the resources..

im curious how he ran his coolant line? Break boot line and other vacum lines that are needed.. plus isnt running any 3.4dohc past 7k Hell on the heads without better springs or lifters.

... that's where I came up with the idea of just guttin' out the upper intake. he lost a few horses at 3500 mark but the top top end more then made up for it.

--Dave

very shitty design if u ask me. from the chart it looks liek it ahs no midrange power as if it drops off. that design is only good for a light car.

it looks like it'd be sweet in a 5-speed car runnin' up to 7500 R's shift down to 5k and so on.

Personally, I'm not to worried about low end/midrange power, but if I wanted that back, with a gutted intake, I'm sure I could move the cam's 'round a little bit, and that'd see a bit more power.

--Dave.

Hmmm..... Interesting. So, basically he removed the upper intake manifold, and made a better flowing "box"? Correct me if im wrong on this.

No, he electronically altered timing, and had exhuast headers on the car as well. At least thats what I got out of it.

his initial runs were with stock exhaust, cam timing, and his airbox, he did chip stuff later and showed the torque runs.

--Dave.