Hey Jeorge.

GPRACER

I finally got some pics of that washer mod I was talking about. Now, what to do with them? They are very large jpeg's, close to 1mb, I have no Idea how to make them smaller.

The mod works ok, but I've been thinking of an upgrade, I'm gonna get another upper rad hose and use steel 3/16 line instead of rubber 3/16 line, the steel line is much cheaper and should hold heat longer, hence more available hot wash.

email me one at a time every 6 mins and I can edit them from photo shop....that way you dont block the mail server my server can take 2-5MB at once but...yours probly cant take more then 1-2MB

go a head and send one or two every 6 mins...... my outlook checks for new messages ever 4 mins....so you should be safe....

Jeorge@citlink.net

My server is good for 5mb at a time, so there shouldn't be any problem at my end,

I'm pretty sure that this will work better with steel lines though, just have to get another rad hose.

I also completed a couple of other mod's , I installed a strut tower brace and I upgraded my front swaybar to the 34mm FE3 bar and installed new bushings as well, I don't know if those strut tower braces really do anything, but the sway bar is quite a good upgrade, tightened up the front end very well.. 2 very easy mods to complete.

cool I got the pics and yeah they are HUGE>......Im set at 1024*768 and I still have to scroll on a 17" monitor......if you want to send me pics of the mods i can add them also...the more information the marrier...

You should be able to see the strut tower brace in 2 of the photo's I guess I should have taken some pics of the new bar and bushings. I did take a pic of the old bar, was planning on selling it on ebay..

next time I put it on a lift, I'll take a few pics, If you can see through all the rust check, I spray that stuff on by the gallon, winter totally sucks here.