'92 Richard Petty Edition

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Does anyone have the details about the 1992 Richard Petty Edition Grand Prix? My friend has one in Richard Petty Blue, fully loaded, but I haven't seen her in 2 years. She still has it and may be selling it to me at a later date. Is this a rare car? I haven't seen many. Actually, hers is the only one I have ever seen.

They're nothing more than a dash plate and some stickers. They didn't get anything upgraded. They were simply made for the fan appreciation tour. Nothing that interesting if you ask me. Still, a fully loaded one is hard to find. Most Petty editions were stripped down.

It seems whenever we come across one of these cars for sale online, it is going for an insainly large amount of money like its soo rare. Most of us on here are not really impressed with them tho for the prices they go for, etc $15,000+

Guest Anonymous

My friend's RPE had the timing belt fall off the jersey pike and she messed up a cylinder... its the 3.4L so its going to cost a ton to fix... She is looking for something more reliable now. I asked her to sell it to me. Considering its engine defect, I would keep it in storage and as a garage car if its resonably priced. How often do you guys see RPE's come up for sale? her's is the only one I have ever seen. Other than the cylinder, the car is mint. she kept it garaged and it is loaded with every option, and is that wonderful Petty Blue with the rims the same colour.

What might I expect to pay for it considering the price you stated before?